Why kids have to study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why kids have to study

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

...Ummm...yeah.............
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I don't get it.
      A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
        I don't get it.
        Many girls would love to be in a position to marry old rich guys.

All old fat guys would love to be rich enough to make it easy to hook up with young hot chicks.

Something like that.

Philip
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
          Many girls would love to be in a position to marry old rich guys.

All old fat guys would love to be rich enough to make it easy to hook up with young hot chicks.

Something like that.

Philip
          I think you're wrong on the girl end. I interpret it as being a warning that "if you don't study, you'll have end up having to bed old fat men for their money."
          Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
          But who's to judge the right from wrong.
          When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
          That violence breeds violence.
          But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Czin View Post
            I think you're wrong on the girl end. I interpret it as being a warning that "if you don't study, you'll have end up having to bed old fat men for their money."
            I think you're right.

Philip
            "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
              I don't get it.
              My own interpretation is
              girl : if you aren't smart enough to earn money yourself look at the kind of guy you might end up with
              boy : if you aren't smart enough to earn a lot of money you're going to miss out on the kind of girl you probably want
              The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X