Mr Squiggle's Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Squiggle's Dog

Mr Squiggle's dog could never make friends with other dogs.

(For those who are bot familiar with Mr Squiggle
    )
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

And this has to do with dogs how?

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

I don't want to spoil the joke by explaining it so I'll give you a clue instead : think about how a dog behaves when it meets another it hasn't met before.
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

*facepalm* How did I not get that?

-Matt
        SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Still don't get it. Another clue?

Philip
          "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Second clue : what's the facial feature that Mr Squiggle has that might make dogs' greetings more 'uncomfortable' ?

(This part is based on the notion that dogs and their owners become more like each other)

Comment

Okay, got it.

Oh, boy!
              "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

I must confess that I always had a deep appreciation of "Miss Jane".
                "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X