Dragon Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Posters

I thought I'd leave these here as sort of a Christmas catalog.

More to follow!
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Hmm I wonder what the Destroyer would retail for here.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

The base of the display stand for the USS Independence (LCS-2) looks quite large, if that's a good or bad thing I have no idea.... I'd be interested to see real photos of it as an unpainted completed kit. It's the only USN ship to have a SeaRAM.
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
          The base of the display stand for the USS Independence (LCS-2) looks quite large, if that's a good or bad thing I have no idea.... I'd be interested to see real photos of it as an unpainted completed kit. It's the only USN ship to have a SeaRAM.
          I didn't know it was an actual production ship. I thought it was just one of those fantasy models.

Comment

Comment

Dragon really seems to be stretching out into different areas now, especially the ships! The Meteor looks really cool, I'd be interested in that for sure.... I'll give them more respect if they let go of the German theme and produce more allied stuff.
              Ernest Hemingway.

Mark Twain.

Comment

.... I'll give them more respect if they let go of the German theme and produce more allied stuff.
                Or Soviet.

Comment

Comment

I really like the looks of the Pz.Kpfw.38(t), can't complain with interior and engine detail, I'm curious to see what's on the decal sheet for that one!
                    Ernest Hemingway.

Mark Twain.

Comment

I wouldnt mind getting that Marder III..looks good!
                      The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
                      Dwight D. Eisenhower
                      April 16, 1953

Comment

Anti-Radar...... Stealth .... Independence

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
                        I didn't know it was an actual production ship. I thought it was just one of those fantasy models.
                        ........ Yes, I am unsure at this time........ also. I'll have to make a few phone calls.

The last USA ship to carry the name was CVA-62...... USS Independence. She was the second of the Forestall class aircraft Carriers, that were made. She participated in the South East Asian war, Vietnam.

... A gun is like a parachute - If you need one and do not have one, you probably will not need one again ...

Comment

Dragon models

.... The M-3/A-1 looks great........I will defiantly pick up one of these....

Dragon's new line of ships are also nice looking. I love the new 1/350 line of ships, I am glade to see that the model manufactures are going to support this line.
                          The 1/350th scale Scharnhorst looks nice also..... Undecided at this time, Trumpeter also makes a extremely nice 1/350th Scharnhorst. At this time I am leaning toward the trumpeter model, but I will have to take a closer look.

The 1/32nd scale ME-110 night fighter looks good. I will have to pick one of these up. It is nice to see support for this scale, that in the past was slowly withering.........

For those of you that like the T-34....... Will like the flak panzer T-34.
                          I have one of these models, and it is very nice. It also has working suspension, they have small springs in them, and the wheels go up and down. Great for diorama builders, that wish to show the vehicle traversing Teriann.

I also like the Smart kit version of the 1/35th scale Jagdpanzer IV, (Lang), with the Panther KWK-42/L-70. I have an older Dragon model of this T/D. The smart kit looks good.

........... So many models to build, and so little time.....

... A gun is like a parachute - If you need one and do not have one, you probably will not need one again ...

Comment

I love how it says "Ready for instant assembly!"
                            "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

I really like the looks of the Pz.Kpfw.38(t), can't complain with interior and engine detail, I'm curious to see what's on the decal sheet for that one!
                              ............ I concur, with you....... also on the Dragon model it dos not look like you will have to buy.... third party.... resin-PE interior set , or exterior PE detail sets...........

............... Also........ The Firefly look real nice.... It's about time someone made a nice 1/35th scale model of this excellent vehicle. I made one in the past, but I had to do kit-bashing, and add a lot of detail to the outside. It was a pain in the arss.
                              Last edited by mikec; 20 Oct 10, 13:37.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X