No announcement yet.

Uniform Collecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Soviet tunic and cap and a set of British BDU's. I also have a Danish Beret. My most prized militaria stuff is my Soviet AK-74 bayonet(sharp as a butter knife) and my WWII Iron Cross (1st class complete with ribbon).
    "I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend."

Jack Handy

Comment

Hi All,
      I collect original WW2 British uniforms , I have 80 so far in the twenty years i have been collecting.
      Matty
      http://www.soldierblue.homestead.com

When Death Smiles at us, all we can do is smile back and say " Does your Mum know you're Gay"?

Comment

My grandfather's WWI army belt and pistol holster.
        Have two Iraqi helmets (1 Republican Guard) picked up after Liberation,
        2 Soviet cap badges and shoulder boards,
        Almost a full set of Royal Bermuda Regiment rank slides and lanyard and shoes (my size and new!)
        Per Ardua ad Astra

Comment

Resurrecting this thread may take a village...
          I still have my VietNam era USN issue pea coat and workjacket and dress blues.
          I Also have my dad's WW2 USMC(officer) greatcoat. It's Marine green, double breasted (with globe&anchor buttons) and quilted on the inside. It's ankle length and very heavy. Still has his silver captain's bars on the shoulders.
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I also have my mother's USNNC Lt(jg) shoulder boards and USN issued boat cloak also from WW2
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X