Vigil Class Amphibious Supply Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigil Class Amphibious Supply Truck.

I built two new thigies last night one that is majorly cool and this one which I like, but which is rather less cool as it's...a truck. :-D

OK, so this is the Vigil Class Amphibious Supply Truck - used as a general utility vehicle by the Tabletown Army, it is armoured and capable of amphibious operations. No, it's not the most glamorous vehicle in the world, but logistics are just as important as weapons and tactics and where would an army be without supplies?

Encased in heavy armour, the Vigil is very tough.

The cargo area can be used in a number of configurations and with the addition of a canopy, or storage container on the back, the maximum capacity is larger than it might appear.

The Vigil can even be used to transfer troops.

The front wheels of the Vigil can be deflated from the cabin to allow it to enter the water easier, and then reinflated once back on dry land.

This Vigil uses many of the same components as other military vehicles in service with the Tabletown Army - this makes it easier for spare parts to be sourced or even for parts to be swapped straight over from one vehicle to another.

The Vigil is narrow enough to navigate the streets of Tabletown City without a problem.

PLMKWYT!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
    Prawn heads
    by Karri
    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
    Yesterday, 11:40
  • Jose50
    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
    by Jose50
    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
    Yesterday, 08:41
  • Von Richter
    Sagittarius Rising...
    by Von Richter
    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
    Yesterday, 01:19
Working...
X