Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My LEGO article in my local community newsletter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My LEGO article in my local community newsletter.

Tabletown was featured in the November 2007 edition of my local community newsletter, The Rabbiter after I wrote to the Editor suggesting a regular feature focusing on residents' hobbies and interests.

You can see it on the Tabletown website here!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Nice! I've myself an LEGO fan even though I don't build or collect it anymore but it sure reminds me of my childhood as I tended to build/play/build even more with my huge stash of LEGO back in the days. I've still got my LEGO just in case... I brought it out a couple of years ago n' sorted it upp real good but I ended up building with it so the sorting bit took a wee bit longer than I suspected.

In short, LEGO is fun for all ages!
    The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
    ----
    We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Thats pretty cool... I used to be big into Lego stuff when I was younger... My brother still screws around with Lego's and he's 24...
      ~~Mr. Morbid The Morbid One~~

Comment

Comment

Doc,
          I always enjoy your Lego creations. However, I could read that little paper each week. A favorite of mine are small town papers. This one is a gem.
          I hope you suscribe.
          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
            Doc,
            I always enjoy your Lego creations. However, I could read that little paper each week. A favorite of mine are small town papers. This one is a gem.
            I hope you suscribe.
            It comes free so we've no choice. It's not really a newspaper, that's much more regular, this is just a monthly community newslettery thingy.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X