Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for me! (Well, you don't have to...I mean, it's not an order or anything...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for me! (Well, you don't have to...I mean, it's not an order or anything...)

My Douglas Adams inspired LEGO Vignette that I entered into a fun competition in another forum is up for the vote!

I don't think they allow guests to vote, but you can perhaps spur me on to victory as, at the time of writing, I'm winning.

Of course, I won't stop you if you decide to sign up and vote.

Yes I am aware that this is completely unethical but I am after all TOTALLY EVIL.

Mind you, if you hate my entry and prefer the others, I may have just doomed myself because then they'll get your votes...

But seriously, you can check my progress here. Wish me luck!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

And TOTALLY MAD. I love it.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

hahaha, nice dude.
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

I hope you were able to see the P-38 lego in the barrecks section i left for you?
        Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

If you don't win I'll put Guido and Luca on it.
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I won! I am supreme! Invincible! Etc.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Congrats Doctor......dont forget your towel, and thanks for all the fish
              The free world knows, out of the bitter wisdom of experience, that vigilance and sacrifice are the price of liberty.
              Dwight D. Eisenhower
              April 16, 1953

Comment

Originally posted by KG_AirborneBob View Post
                Congrats Doctor......dont forget your towel, and thanks for all the fish
                Thanks! You're one hoopy frood!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                  Prawn heads
                  by Karri
                  How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                  Today, 11:40
                • Jose50
                  Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                  by Jose50
                  Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                  Today, 08:41
                • Von Richter
                  Sagittarius Rising...
                  by Von Richter
                  Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                  Today, 01:19
                Working...
                X