Building my Skeleton Army...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building my Skeleton Army...

Well, here is my modest Skeleton Army ready to do battle!

And here are their opponents - the proud Army of the Crown!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

That is amazing!

How did you get so many legos?

Comment

Originally posted by Conlin View Post
      That is amazing!

How did you get so many legos?
      Because my name is Doctor Sinister and I am a LEGOholic.

That is just my Castle stuff - and it's a very small part of my LEGO collection.

I've only got into the Castle range this year as they've introduced these new undead evil Skeletons. My collection mainly consists of Star Wars, Western sets, a couple of Pirate ships and of course my town. I estimate I've got about 70,000 LEGO pieces and that, by comparison to most people in my club (the Brickish Association) is a SMALL collection.

Here's my town:

www.tabletown.co.uk - make sure you sign my Guestbook if you visit!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        Because my name is Doctor Sinister and I am a LEGOholic.

That is just my Castle stuff - and it's a very small part of my LEGO collection.

I've only got into the Castle range this year as they've introduced these new undead evil Skeletons. My collection mainly consists of Star Wars, Western sets, a couple of Pirate ships and of course my town. I estimate I've got about 70,000 LEGO pieces and that, by comparison to most people in my club (the Brickish Association) is a SMALL collection.

Here's my town:

www.tabletown.co.uk - make sure you sign my Guestbook if you visit!

Dr. S.
        Woah!!!

Id give you more reputation if I could!

You are giong to need a bigger table!

I only got some star wars legos!

And my little (seven year old) brother sometimes lets me use his spongebob (I dont like it!) and his only mars mission set!
        Last edited by Conlin; 12 Oct 07, 18:54.

Comment

Tabletown is built on four wallpaper-pasting tables, it measures about 12 feet by 4 feet. Underneath are plastic crates stacked up containing bagged LEGO kits (mostly Star Wars) and spare LEGO pieces.

Here's part of my office:

And here's something else that has encroached into the lounge:

Dr. S.
          Attached Files

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Tabletown is built on four wallpaper-pasting tables, it measures about 12 feet by 4 feet. Underneath are plastic crates stacked up containing bagged LEGO kits (mostly Star Wars) and spare LEGO pieces.

Here's part of my office:

And here's something else that has encroached into the lounge:

Dr. S.

WOW!

Comment

LEGO Stormies on a jungle patrol...

Dr. S.
              Attached Files

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

LEGO Stormies on a jungle patrol...

Dr. S.
                WOAH!!

Comment

Doc you must have hipnotized your wife to allow you to have all that.
                  Care to share the secret??
                  Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

I have to admit, I never gave lego a second thought until I saw what you have done with them. Impressive and obsessive. Very cool.
                    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Doctor S,

I have uncovered a plot hatched here among several rebellious members to take apart your legos and mix all pieces up in a barrel previously used to store one of your experimental chemicals.

I will break this terrorist cell up if you would be kind enough to show some close-up shots of Lord Vader.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                        Doctor S,

I have uncovered a plot hatched here among several rebellious members to take apart your legos and mix all pieces up in a barrel previously used to store one of your experimental chemicals.

I will break this terrorist cell up if you would be kind enough to show some close-up shots of Lord Vader.
                        Can I help you destroy said rebellion!?

Comment

Doc, Amazing!!

Ahhhh...
                          Have ya ever heard of Social Arrestment?

Has your wife mentioned "professional help"?

With your schedule, how the heck do you find the time?

Truly Amazing.

I feel I have wasted my life.
                          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
                            Doc you must have hipnotized your wife to allow you to have all that.
                            Care to share the secret??
                            She knew what I was like before we married - she's very understanding, let's me get away with murder sometimes. The LEGO is only part of it - I've got whole cabinets of Star Wars and Doctor Who books around the house, not to mention other toys, DVDs and stuff. But then she has thousands of books as well - we're very suited to each other as we both hate going out.

And then there are the children's toys...but I try to keep the place tidy - Mrs S is terrible at being tidy, I'm much better than she is.

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
                            I have to admit, I never gave lego a second thought until I saw what you have done with them. Impressive and obsessive. Very cool.
                            Thanks - it keeps me amused. 25 years ago when I was a kid I had a HUGE LEGO Moonbase with loads of Space sets. It got destroyed unfortunately and I don't have it any more...so now I'm over-compensating.

I did a similar thing with my Tintin books by Herge - my Mum didn't like me reading "comics" when I was a kid so she stopped me reading Tintin books - can you imagine that? So recently I bought the entire series just to annoy her and when she comes around I not only show her my LEGO town, I leave my Tintin collection in the middle of the lounge just to rub it in.

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                            Doctor S,

Oh, I have several LEGO Vaders. Here you go, this is the one who pilots my TIE Advanced X1.

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                            Doc, Amazing!!

Ahhhh...
                            Have ya ever heard of Social Arrestment?
                            Erm, no. But I figure what's the point in being grown-up if you can't act childish?

Has your wife mentioned "professional help"?
                            Several times a day.

With your schedule, how the heck do you find the time?
                            I'm not sure of that myself...I had to rebuild Tabletown a few months back and regularly found myself up until 02:00 just to finish off one more building...

Truly Amazing.

I feel I have wasted my life.
                            Funny that, I worry that this is what I have done. It's not too late to start you know - there's a BIG online community of AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO).

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Where do you recomend to go to for legos?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X