Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most inappropriate conversion of a LEGO set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most inappropriate conversion of a LEGO set.

LEGO Paradisa - a series of LEGO sets revolving around an idyllic peaceful lifestyle, swimming pools, parties, picnics and happy happy times.

Until one guy got bored and decided to convert this set:

Into this WWI style field gun:

Note that he's used the gunner's girlfriend's legs as a hinge support for the seat and the projectile, it is alleged, is her head.

He must have gotten bored with the beautiful life and decided to take over - I'd say that makes him King of Paradisa...unless it simply starts an arms race. The horror...the horror...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
    LEGO Paradisa - a series of LEGO sets revolving around an idyllic peaceful lifestyle, swimming pools, parties, picnics and happy happy times.

Note that he's used the gunner's girlfriend's legs as a hinge support for the seat and the projectile, it is alleged, is her head.

He must have gotten bored with the beautiful life and decided to take over - I'd say that makes him King of Paradisa...unless it simply starts an arms race. The horror...the horror...

Dr. S.
    Many, many years ago, my Mother got so tired of me spending so much time reading about military history, playing with toy soldiers and building model warships, tanks and aircraft that she gave me a Tuppereware building set of girders, panels and other building stuff to play with. She left me alone for several hours to amuse myself. Imagine her horror upon returning to find, that I had built a WW I Gotha Bomber and a passable version of a WW II German Type VII-C U-Boat with the Tupperware play set.
    Last edited by johnbryan; 12 Sep 07, 13:09.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
      Many, many years ago, my Mother got so tired of me spending so much time reading about military history, playing with toy soldiers and building model warships, tanks and aircraft that she gave me a Tuppereware building set of girders, panels and other building stuff to play with. She left me alone for several hours to amuse myself. Imagine her horror upon returning, that I had built a WW I Gotha Bomber and a passable version of a WW II German Type VII-C U-Boat with the Tupperware play set.

Fantastic!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Fantastic!

Dr. S.
        My Sister-in-Law had a strict law that none of her sons would ever play with any war toys or toy guns. One day, she caught my then four year old nephew running around the backyard with the arm of his sister's doll clutched firmly in his fist, shouting. "BANG! BANG!" My Brother in Law wisely and immediately bought the boy a toy gun to play with rather than worry about what sort of lessons that his son would be learning from dismembering and ripping doll's arms out of their sockets.

Comment

Dr. S.
          That Guy was definitely NOT a Cubicle Dweller.

Strange though how I never thought of those things with my Legos.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
            That Guy was definitely NOT a Cubicle Dweller.

Strange though how I never thought of those things with my Legos.
            Neither am I. I used to build forts for my kids and all sorts of other neat stuff. Panhard armoured cars, tanks, you name it.

Comment

We used to build fortifications and hide the little Lego people inside... then blast 'em with pellet guns
              The long toll of the brave
              Is not lost in darkness
              Over the fruitful earth
              And athwart the seas
              Hath passed the light of noble deeds
              Unquenchable forever.

Comment

I see what it is, it's the German 88, with the undercarriage of a French 75.
                Good work
                When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
                Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Check these

http://www.mechanizedbrick.com/mb.html

Comment

First rule of dealing with boys, they WILL want to play war, and you can just friggin well get over it

Now I wouldn't mind if my son used Lego non violently, he might be a closet architech

But the only people that should be playing "house" are girls.
                    Life is change. Built models for decades.
                    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Well done!!

That has to eligible for some sort of prize!

BTW - what did he convert for the gun barrel? Looks like a lamp post or something.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Looks to be that he used the lamp post as the gun.

Whe I was little I tried making warships out of legos. Never looked like the real thing.
                        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Actually his legs were her legs and his legs are the support for the seat.....look again.
                          As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                          Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Nice one!
                            When I was younger I sat and watched Ninja turtles and build with Lego.
                            Warships, planes choppers , I even had a army once! All soldiers had red hats ,officers had blue and the general had a white.
                            Among them there ware machine gunners , AT soldiers and snipers.
                            It was happy days , I think I go and steal back my Lego from my younger brother.
                            “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

I never really got into Legos. My parents never really had an issues funding the plastic arms race.
                              Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X