Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

U.S.S Reliant 10,000 bricks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S.S Reliant 10,000 bricks

Did you build that? If so, INCREDIBLE WORK! In any event, nice job, whoever did it!

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
      Did you build that? If so, INCREDIBLE WORK! In any event, nice job, whoever did it!

-Matt
      No. Not sure where it's from. Saw it on FaceBook.

Comment

Ah. In any event, they did a great job!

-Matt

Comment

Think it's a kit...
          "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Very cool no matter if it was a kit or not.
            BoRG
            'A Battle is the Shield Wall. It's smelling your enemy's breath while he tries to disembowel you with an axe'

Comment

Very cool, i couldn't do that
              Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

I remember seeing two IJN warships made out of Legos...one was the cruiser Takao. The starboard side showed the ship from the exterior, the port side from the INTERIOR. Incredible detail.

The other was a 10-foot model of the Yamato, completed with radio-controlled main and secondary turrets. I think a video of that one's on YouTube. Also amazing work.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                  Very cool no matter if it was a kit or not.
                  I beg to differ. I think if they are going to go to the trouble to build lego kits they might as well make real models (even if snap together). I think it trivializes our hobby making it childish.

It also removes the imagination from real legos as well. Kids don't have to think anymore no creativity involved.

Financial win, perhaps. But I'm not impressed with this. They have the ability to make excellent models. Think of the engineering minds in Denmark. They could really soar.
                  "At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage."- Roger Sterling, Jr.

Comment

Two high school kids from Toronto launched Lego man to near space. Ahh brave lego man, adventurous, patriotic, stoic in the face of danger, happy, and always smiling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X