Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Material coming!

Greetings Generals!

I have not abandoned you! Rather, the Supreme Commander had allowed me to take a brief R&R during a lull in the fighting, and I am just now returning to duty.

(Vacation in the mountains - went belly-boating in Maligne Canyon as I taught the trout to respect fly-fisherman )

Another quick note - I am off again from Aug 10 - 19th. (Back to the mountains! So will also be away for that time).

But I have TOAW ready on this PC, and will endeavor to get some new material posted for you all tomorrow!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Following the answering of all the questions you Generals have put to the SC, and the posting of some fresh material, I will endeavor to complete the article for the front (you'll get all the screenshots you could ask for! ), and then we'll be ready to begin a new episode soon after!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Excellent news Mantis!
      I can't wait to return to the ICS with new information.
      "Let arms yield rank to the toga of peace." -Cicero

"People complain about official corruption, but that's nothing compared with our criminal waste of time." -From Ikiru

Comment

Hooray! Can't wait to hear how badly the Sovs knocked those Finns around.
        And it's over the mountain and over the Main,
        Through Gibralter, to France and Spain.
        Pit a feather tae your bonnet, and a kilt aboon your knee,
        Enlist my bonnie laddie and come awa with me.

Comment

great i wanta hear how the finns bloodied the bears nose
          hip

Comment

The bear is just whetting his appetite for some fresh sauerkraut!

Comment

Originally posted by hip View Post
              great i wanta hear how the finns bloodied the bears nose
              hip

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
                Greetings Generals!

I have not abandoned you! Rather, the Supreme Commander had allowed me to take a brief R&R during a lull in the fighting, and I am just now returning to duty.

(Vacation in the mountains - went belly-boating in Maligne Canyon as I taught the trout to respect fly-fisherman )

Another quick note - I am off again from Aug 10 - 19th. (Back to the mountains! So will also be away for that time).

But I have TOAW ready on this PC, and will endeavor to get some new material posted for you all tomorrow!
                It's about time Mantis.

Just kidding. Enjoy the remainder of your time off.

Down with the Allies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankboy View Post
                  Hooray! Can't wait to hear how badly the Sovs knocked those Finns around.

The other way around I think sir . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiff_27/65274815/

Comment

Comment

brand new member and rearing to go!

greetings all, new member in town , have been following this fantastic alternate plot with great interest for months now, decided to join on the strength of it alone. will gladly offer any services i can to the reich, if you esteemed gentleman are still recruiting. it looks like we are on the cusp of some really interesting developments in the current caimpaign, ............. and i want in!

Comment

My goodness - these people keep expecting me to work! What's the world coming to?

Yeah, they're slaving me good, but the high point is that I'm free right now, and am delving into the threads as a starting point! See you in there, Generals!

Winston Churchill

Comment

[QUOTE=Mantis;740131]My goodness - these people keep expecting me to work! What's the world coming to?

the end times mantis
                          hip

Comment

Someone bring out the whips; the slave isn't working fast enough :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X