Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought for Today

If Saddam loses a leg during the bombing but
    survives, how pissed would his body doubles be?
    There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that dont...

That isn't the type of cosmetic surgey anyone would want.
    "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Good news. Bad news.

The good news is that 'Praise Allah' our great leader Saddam Husien is lives.

The bad news is that 'Allah the Merciful' he no longer has need for his harem.

Last edited by Dan Neely; 10 Apr 03, 00:30.
      "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
      Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

lol!
        "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

– Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, Olmstead vs. United States.

Comment

And i've often wondered, looking at the footage of the Kurdish forces and Special operatives with them, they dont all seem to wear uniforms, some not at all.....

But I guess they are liberators, so thats ok
          There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that dont...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X