• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatah sends suicide bombers!

Hello,

I recently read an articles, which can be found at:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=31789

It speaks of Fatah sending suicide bombers to Iraq, fighting the Coalition troops.

I wonder is this what recently Iraq promised to do to us? If so, then I'm really shaking in my boots, not!

So, are the Arabs going to make this war about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict instead of trying to make Iraq a democratic state free of WMDs? I guess so.

This only proves that the Arabs hate us more than anything else in the world, and we need to concerned by this as we're about to establish a footfold or a permanment presence in Iraq. We need to stand by Israel to protect ourselves from these nuisances.

It proves that the Palestinians aren't interested in trying to make peace with Israel, they just wants to kill us and ensure Israel's existence is sniffed out completely.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Don't be surprised to see the first use of chemical weapons coming from these suicide bombers. What better way to unload some of his stocks of WMD than giving it to suicide bombers? The Iraqi's merely need to say they brought it with them...or found it when ransacking coalition convoys. And with a little propaganda behind it (perhaps condemning the use of chemical weapons) Saddam still looks like the good guy to the Arab street.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Re: Fatah sends suicide bombers!

Originally posted by Cheetah772
      Hello,

It speaks of Fatah sending suicide bombers to Iraq, fighting the Coalition troops.

I wonder is this what recently Iraq promised to do to us? If so, then I'm really shaking in my boots, not!

So, are the Arabs going to make this war about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict instead of trying to make Iraq a democratic state free of WMDs? I guess so.

This only proves that the Arabs hate us more than anything else in the world, and we need to concerned by this as we're about to establish a footfold or a permanment presence in Iraq. We need to stand by Israel to protect ourselves from these nuisances.

It proves that the Palestinians aren't interested in trying to make peace with Israel, they just wants to kill us and ensure Israel's existence is sniffed out completely.

Dan
      Israeli's want to snuff out Palestinians, fact. Arabs do dislike the US, they see it as 'Why you over here ?'. So for Fatah to send suicide bombers seems normal. Britian is your friend, Fatah is Saddam's friend. Oh yeah and were does it say War is fair ?

Comment

Re: Fatah sends suicide bombers!

Originally posted by Cheetah772
        Hello,

Dan
        Dan,
        Except you have had some course on spanish, I don't know a lot about yourself, we have had some word on a "very sensible Su....;R who was bark...."
        but peace is better than non sense. You seem sensible about Israel, are you Jewish. If yes it is not a problem for me, I will just help me to read your email following your sensibility.

for my own part I would say 70% of palestinian want peace with Israel as[list=1][*]some works there[*]some have a job depending on peace like tourism in holy location as nazareth betleem grave of patriarch Jerusalem and so on[*] are upset with this conflict[/list=1]
        the other 30% are[list=1][*]religious fanatics[*]poeple who have nothing more to loose[*]life wounded people who hate the one who are responsible -> Israelis ?? ???[/list=1]

Regards

Der Wanderer
        The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
        JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
        The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X