Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity

Just read this on CNN:

"Military intelligence officials found what they described as a treasure trove of Iraqi military information, including codes and identification in a field in the Nasiriya area."

Looks like the media is Saddam's best source of information on the Coalition forces.
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Re: Stupidity

Originally posted by tigersqn
    Just read this on CNN:

"Military intelligence officials found what they described as a treasure trove of Iraqi military information, including codes and identification in a field in the Nasiriya area."

Looks like the media is Saddam's best source of information on the Coalition forces.
    Disinformation?I seriously can't see our intel guys sharing this with the media unless they had some other motive.Then again maybe they are just that dumb

Comment

Hi,

Are your media realy free to difuse informations (I don't speak of POW). Are there US officers who help the right info to be submited to the public? I've no fixed opinion on this I just asking you your opinion

Der wanderer
      The Best weapon ever:a good Joke. The Best shield ever: Humour
      JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003
      The Birth of European Army Tournament round Three is opened

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin
        Hi,

Are your media realy free to difuse informations (I don't speak of POW). Are there US officers who help the right info to be submited to the public? I've no fixed opinion on this I just asking you your opinion

Der wanderer
        I'm not sure whats what anymore myself,as far as this situation is concerned

Edit.I should add that i was thinking maybe the military is feeding misinformation to the press,shocking i know!

Comment

I thought it was interesting that it was reported that a 1,000 paratroopers landed in northern Iraq a few days ago. Isn't anything a secret?
          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Do you remember the debarqument of US troops in Somalia, with TV covering the arrival of troops !!

Our journalist were there when the US paradroops were arriving.
            They follow a US sergent moving on the field, at the end he was so upset that he ask them to give way as I want to do his job correctly and not to be disturbed by Jounalist.
            JLBETIN© Aka Der Wanderer TOAW Section Leader is a █ WHQ/SZO/XG/Gamesquad® product since 01/2003

Comment

I think there are more jounalist than soldiers on the ground. Maybe if we arm them all we can take Baghdad from the inside.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

I believe Iraq figured we'd try that. They've booted out most of the Western media from Baghdad. Peter Arnett (or however his name is spelled) is one of the few remaining. I wouldn't use him though. His relationship with the Iraqi regime is too comfortable in my opinion.
                "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                  I think there are more jounalist than soldiers on the ground. Maybe if we arm them all we can take Baghdad from the inside.
                  Chuck,
                  not the French one you know we will surrender immediatly

The fact that the western media are driven by IRAK officials and they show us only what they and and what is good for PROPAGANDA

About propaganda do you know this joke

Dr GOEBELS die he climb near St PETER, this one told you have the choice between heaven and hell.
                  DR G- Ach how ist heaven
                  St Peter show him a quiet place with old men speaking quietly
                  DR G - Ach jetz (now) How ist Hell
                  St Peter show him a Brauerei ( bier garden) with big bier glasses, yougen fraulein, wurst (saussage) und so weiter !!!

Dr G - Ach I want to go Hell

He fall down in a sea of flamme, he suffer pains and shout "it is not what I saw"

And voice coming deep from hell say ACH PROPAGANDA DR GOEBELS
                  For those who don't know Goebles was respopnsible for the Nazis propaganda

Der Wanderer
                  Last edited by jlbetin; 29 Mar 03, 16:15.

Comment

Originally posted by jlbetin

Chuck,
                    not the French one you know we will surrender immediatly
                    Let the French join the Iraqi side; their quick surrender should lift the morale of everyone else.
                    Last edited by Chuck?; 29 Mar 03, 14:58.

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck

Let the French join the Iraqi said; their quick surrender should lift the morale of everyone else.
                      nice quote I like and appreciate it,
                      it proves than we can really help coalition

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X