Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa is...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • South Africa is...

    Its population is ghetto and trash. Probably #1 crime nation of the world by now.

    I'm sick and tired of reading about all those wonderful young athletes going over to that hole of a country, in good faith, only to have all their valuables stolen from them by the stupid local mob. In South Africa, if you your pants and abandon the soiled pants on the floor, somebody will collect it and steal it.

    You know, criminal scum under the command of the Awesome Nelson Mandela is still criminal scum.



    http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,251924
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 28 Jun 10, 23:56.

    "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

  • #2
    Are you talking about how the English had stuff, from money to their underwear and jerseys, stolen from their room? They arrested and tried some of the hotel employees already and sentences were up to 3-years in prison already. At least according to yesterday's FoxSoccer Report. The story will rerun on Fox Soccer Channel in an hour.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      Are you talking about how the English had stuff, from money to their underwear and jerseys, stolen from their room? They arrested and tried some of the hotel employees already and sentences were up to 3-years in prison already. At least according to yesterday's FoxSoccer Report. The story will rerun on Fox Soccer Channel in an hour.
      Nelson Mandela's voters robbed some of the teams at gunpoint as soon as they showed up at the airport the day before the cup.

      "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

      Comment


      • #4
        I am sick and tired of hearing of every little crime that is blown out of all proportion by unread people. Apparently we are the only country in the world that has criminals living in it. I know that is hard to accept coming from your part of the world where there is no such thing as serial killers, your gaols are empty of criminals and only teeming with falsely accused and convicted innocents who would not hurt a fly.

        I am sick of uneducated people who fly off the handle and criticise everything that takes place wherever and whenever they can.

        I am sick of hearing how terrible this WC is by people who are not even here.

        Go and read the stats regarding crime and read reports of people who have been here and who have thoroughly enjoyed their crime free visit. Try and read up a little on the positive aspects that have come out of it. Oh, and by the way, we have something like five major political parties, of which the ANC is only one, so not all these crims are supporters of Mandela, who, by the way, is no longer active in politics and has not bee since he stepped down as pres in '99.

        Goes to show how educated your post is.

        SA Close to Organising Perfect WC

        Fan Fests Attract 3 Million
        Last edited by MeenMutha; 29 Jun 10, 01:18.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah...that thread title is definitely way out of bounds.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Yeah...that thread title is definitely way out of bounds.
            Maybe some one here has had too much to drink!

            "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.

            Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
              Its population is ghetto and trash. Probably #1 crime nation of the world by now.

              I'm sick and tired of reading about all those wonderful young athletes going over to that hole of a country, in good faith, only to have all their valuables stolen from them by the stupid local mob. In South Africa, if you your pants and abandon the soiled pants on the floor, somebody will collect it and steal it.

              You know, criminal scum under the command of the Awesome Nelson Mandela is still criminal scum.


              Well...we all can't live in a place devoid of crime like Chicago....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skoblin View Post
                Well...we all can't live in a place devoid of crime like Chicago....
                OK, Chicago is a ghetto and S. Africa is a ghetto. Happy?

                I've ranted about Chicago many times. I would like to live in Hinckley, IL surrounded by haystacks, in the middle of nowhere. You guys can take Chicago and its melting pot. But there is no jobs out there, how can I survive? If you don't live in a ghetto of a city, you can't pay bills...

                "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                --Frederick II, King of Prussia

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MeenMutha View Post
                  I am sick and tired of hearing of every little crime that is blown out of all proportion by unread people. Apparently we are the only country in the world that has criminals living in it. I know that is hard to accept coming from your part of the world where there is no such thing as serial killers, your gaols are empty of criminals and only teeming with falsely accused and convicted innocents who would not hurt a fly.

                  I am sick of uneducated people who fly off the handle and criticise everything that takes place wherever and whenever they can.

                  I am sick of hearing how terrible this WC is by people who are not even here.

                  Go and read the stats regarding crime and read reports of people who have been here and who have thoroughly enjoyed their crime free visit. Try and read up a little on the positive aspects that have come out of it. Oh, and by the way, we have something like five major political parties, of which the ANC is only one, so not all these crims are supporters of Mandela, who, by the way, is no longer active in politics and has not bee since he stepped down as pres in '99.

                  Goes to show how educated your post is.

                  SA Close to Organising Perfect WC

                  Fan Fests Attract 3 Million
                  Relax, Nelson Mandela will solve your crime problems. He spent 25 years in a prison cell thinking things over, he's got it figured out all by himself...

                  "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                  --Frederick II, King of Prussia

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                    OK, Chicago is a ghetto and S. Africa is a ghetto. Happy?
                    Dude, you called an entire nation and fec*es because some people got robbed while staying at a hotel - like this doesn't happen anywhere else in the world. There has been more than one case of Canadian tourists being murdered in Hawaii - should I call the United States and fe*ces? You should not denigrate an entire country just because of the actions of a few criminals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                      Relax, Nelson Mandela will solve your crime problems. He spent 25 years in a prison cell thinking things over, he's got it figured out all by himself...
                      There are some great threads on ACG and there are some great posts. This is an inflammatory thread with some very juvenile posts.
                      It has been pointed out that Nelson Mandela retired from politics over a decade ago so that post is meaningless.

                      I suppose in some peoples uber-rightwing views anyone who spent time in prison is a criminal but anyone who has the brains not to be blinded by simplistic ideology realises that the real world is more complex than that.
                      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've seen worse OP's but I'm buggered if I can remember when.
                        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                        That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MeenMutha View Post
                          I am sick and tired of hearing of every little crime that is blown out of all proportion by unread people. Apparently we are the only country in the world that has criminals living in it. I know that is hard to accept coming from your part of the world where there is no such thing as serial killers, your gaols are empty of criminals and only teeming with falsely accused and convicted innocents who would not hurt a fly.

                          I am sick of uneducated people who fly off the handle and criticise everything that takes place wherever and whenever they can.

                          I am sick of hearing how terrible this WC is by people who are not even here.

                          Go and read the stats regarding crime and read reports of people who have been here and who have thoroughly enjoyed their crime free visit. Try and read up a little on the positive aspects that have come out of it. Oh, and by the way, we have something like five major political parties, of which the ANC is only one, so not all these crims are supporters of Mandela, who, by the way, is no longer active in politics and has not bee since he stepped down as pres in '99.

                          Goes to show how educated your post is.

                          SA Close to Organising Perfect WC

                          Fan Fests Attract 3 Million
                          Well, don't be surprised the maker of this thread is American either. SHOCKER!!!!!!

                          Anyway, the reasons why SA corruption or imperfectness is well I believe because not only is it on the continent of Africa, the land of instability right now its just going through its political cycles like all the other stable nations have in the past.

                          I would mostly blame the current state of SA on its very segregated and racial history too. That wont help them in becoming uncorrupted and stable, and it didn't help the US either.

                          But hey, everything takes time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by skoblin View Post
                            Well...we all can't live in a place devoid of crime like Chicago....
                            lmao.

                            Seriously, not only today, but back in the 20's and 30's too. All those renowned mobsters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To Add,

                              Why is this thread still here? I know it is an opinion, but isn't there a better way going about saying what MonsterZero thinks than the actual title he picked.

                              Are the mods just asking for trouble here?
                              Last edited by 45Colt; 29 Jun 10, 05:35.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X