Flies prefer beer too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flies prefer beer too

I'm off tomorrow so I'm in a very lazy mood sipping beer and chilling.

Kitchen full of unwashed dishes with some food leftovers readily available to the single fly that's cruising around my place excitedly.

Whenever I appear in the kitchen to get another snack the fly is sitting on top of my beer stein sucking the traces of beer. I've never seen it touching the food leftovers. It's after the beer and nothing else.

Darn, even bugs know what's good for you...

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Some flies are smarter than others!

Hope you enjoy your day off.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.-George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
      I'm off tomorrow so I'm in a very lazy mood sipping beer and chilling.

Kitchen full of unwashed dishes with some food leftovers readily available to the single fly that's cruising around my place excitedly.

Whenever I appear in the kitchen to get another snack the fly is sitting on top of my beer stein sucking the traces of beer. I've never seen it touching the food leftovers. It's after the beer and nothing else.

Darn, even bugs know what's good for you...
      I can't begin to tell you how many flys have committed suicide in my wine glass over the years either..
      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Today, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Today, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Today, 01:19
      Working...
      X