Anthems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthems

Hey guys Seeing it is the world cup I was wondering how many of you stand up clutch the left breast and sing you national anthem honestly only do it at home but I sing the Australian Advance Afaire and the God save the queen if we are playing England so hopw many of you do the same or extra?
    Yes Clutch the left breast stand and sing yah lungs out
    64.29%
    No I will look like a full
    21.43%
    Sometimes I do it at home but not in public
    14.29%
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

I picked "c" but I wasn't talking about anthems.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
      I picked "c" but I wasn't talking about anthems.
      MMM you are a hard man to read I hope I don't play you in poker

Comment

but I sing the Australian Advance Afaire and the God save the queen if we are playing England
        What is it with Australians having something in for the English?
        Same with Americans having it in for the English!
        I speak to many Aussies and Americans on forums on Fifi world cup threads and the poor English are attacked,but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
          I speak to many Aussies and Americans on forums on Fifi world cup threads and the poor English are attacked,but why?
          Umm i wasn't attacking the English I said I would seeing God Save the Queen when it is sung at sporting evens after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the English

Comment

Sorry Aaron.

I just get sick of bad comments about the poor English all the time from all sorts of forums..like his comment.
            These days The english and Americans get slammed on Internet forums.

Quote:
            It definitley would be risky now, but I just hope you guys will get your deserved independence.
            I just can't stand England. English people come across as being toffee-nosed, know-it-alls.

Comment

I wont be holding my left breast, or indeed any of my other excuisite floppaly doppalys whilst watching the world cup as Scotland, the greatest, most skilful, entertaining and attack minded football team ever to grace the planet are inexplicably missing from the world cup.

However, I will be rolling around laughing when the North Korean team claim political asylum at half time in their match against Brazil, once they have go in ten-nil down.

PS, I dont mind if the English win, but if they do they better not gloat about for another 44 years like they did the last time. Not that their going to win, cos their a bit stale. The suasage munchers look pretty good so far though. COME ON THE CABBAGE CRATES.
              Anyone else here from the planet fubar?

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                Hey guys Seeing it is the world cup I was wondering how many of you stand up clutch the left breast and sing you national anthem honestly only do it at home but I sing the Australian Advance Afaire and the God save the queen if we are playing England so hopw many of you do the same or extra?
                Have you noticed something funny about the Australian National Anthem? half the Australians do not know all the words! Can't blame them though, not very great are they? You watch the close ups of people on TV when it is being played, they either flap there lips as if they are singing or don't even try!
                'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by crazydod View Post
                  I wont be holding my left breast, or indeed any of my other excuisite floppaly doppalys whilst watching the world cup as Scotland, the greatest, most skilful, entertaining and attack minded football team ever to grace the planet are inexplicably missing from the world cup.

However, I will be rolling around laughing when the North Korean team claim political asylum at half time in their match against Brazil, once they have go in ten-nil down.

PS, I dont mind if the English win, but if they do they better not gloat about for another 44 years like they did the last time. Not that their going to win, cos their a bit stale. The suasage munchers look pretty good so far though. COME ON THE CABBAGE CRATES.
                  Well if the loss to Germany kicks us out of the world cup Germany will win because Italy won in 2006

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
                    Have you noticed something funny about the Australian National Anthem? half the Australians do not know all the words! Can't blame them though, not very great are they? You watch the close ups of people on TV when it is being played, they either flap there lips as if they are singing or don't even try!
                    I know most of it I gut hung up around toil or soil what ever it is lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                      I know most of it I gut hung up around toil or soil what ever it is lol
                      I want to know who that Gert sheila is that lives by the sea.
                      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        I want to know who that Gert sheila is that lives by the sea.
                        I've called her dirt on several times rofl

Comment

Originally posted by crazydod View Post

Ok we'll stop going on about a football match in 1966* if you lot stop going on about a battle fought by Mel Gibson in 1297.

*Personally I dont, Im sick of that sodding game. Too much looking back rather than the here and now and we might just do something. Personally I just think its the media who mostly bang on about it. Yawn
                          Last edited by copenhagen; 16 Jun 10, 04:36.

Comment

In the immortal words of Millwal FC fans. "No-one likes us , we dont care!!"

Comment

Sorry Aaron.

I just get sick of bad comments about the poor English all the time from all sorts of forums..like his comment.
                              These days The english and Americans get slammed on Internet forums.
                              I wacked that in to google and I found the forum your on for that. Thats to do with Scottish independence that comment I believe from someone who I suspect is probably American and has got his point of view from the Braveheart movie. Typical.
                              Im not losing sleep mate. At least your not slagging us off eh?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X