Gotta love winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love winter

spent half an hour raking a massive pile of leaves always a lot of fun lol strange thing this is 5th day of winter and still seems like start of autumn bloody Australian weather
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

SKIIII SEASONNNN

Oh, ya! You are from Australia...Darn!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
      SKIIII SEASONNNN

Oh, ya! You are from Australia...Darn!
      We do get snow here but I can't ski so kinda usless for me but it's footy season so makes up for it

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
        spent half an hour raking a massive pile of leaves always a lot of fun lol strange thing this is 5th day of winter and still seems like start of autumn bloody Australian weather

It would be even more fun if you had the cyclone rake. It would have been done in 2mins max.

http://www.cyclonerake.com/spring.htm
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

You should count you're self luckily Aaron,Australian winter is much better than European winter!

It would be even more fun if you had the cyclone rake. It would have been done in 2mins max.
          I have some knowledge that in American winter,y'all roads are so icy,you can not drive at all,at least California makes up with it with great hot weather and beaches.
          Last edited by Heidi; 05 Jun 10, 01:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
            You should count you're self luckily Aaron,Australian winter is much better than European winter!

I have some knowledge that in American winter,y'all roads are so icy,you can not drive at all,at least California makes up with it with great hot weather and beaches.
            Oh, some knowledge of American winters...........uh-huh! And also southern dialect from a German immigrant to Australia?!
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

South Ontarian winters are the worst, -30C but hardly any snow. It's like the Tundra.
              ´
              “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                South Ontarian winters are the worst, -30C but hardly any snow. It's like the Tundra.
                Bloody hell fill sorry for u lads prob be chilly when the sun goes down behind the grand stand at the league

Comment

I don't know the prairies its -30C and up to 3ft of snow or if you live in the lower areas drifts can get up to 7ft!!! It may be be still be the same freezing cold temperature but at least you dont have to go out and shovel the snow!
                  God didn’t create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post

You know very little about California it would seem.

The Winter Olymics have been held in California. The state has alot of mountains and the northern part isn't near as warm as the south.

Read this link and then we can get back to the warm weather in Califorina

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Oh, some knowledge of American winters...........uh-huh! And also southern dialect from a German immigrant to Australia?!
                      America is well documented on televising.

I read the link,i never knew that California has much colder winters that I thought.

What I meant is that California's got really good summer compared to Europe and California's winter is much on a scale better than Europe.

Comment

What part of S Ontario are you living????? when I am back in Canada I live in S Ontario for part of the winter before going back to Europe skiing and I have never seen -30c for many years, unless you count standing in the middle of Toronto Int Airport at 0300hrs in Jan with a twenty knot wind blowing from the North.....Hey! pal..its Ontario...four seasons in one day....
                        the Prairies yes! for reaI cold winters.....

Heidi
                        You have been watching tooooooo many BS movies about North American winters....I suppose you figure we go out and kill a bear or buffalo, skin it and wear the hide as a fur coat....

Comment

I actually kind of look forward to winter because January is my vacation time. Our ski club flies out to ski for about a week. This year we did Telluride, Colorado, and next year we're going to Park City, Utah.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid...y=1#OmgPhoid=3

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                          --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Austrailian winter cannot be that bad, if never heard of blizzards in Canabera. Columbus gets like two with options for a third.

And lay off Heidi. When I was studying German I used the hoch Duetche greeting gross gott, rather than the regular Guten tag. Besides y'all is the first attempt at recreating the you plural since we abolished thou and made the you plural, you cover both specialties.
                            How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
                            275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              Austrailian winter cannot be that bad, if never heard of blizzards in Canabera. Columbus gets like two with options for a third.
                              We have had two snowy days in Melbourne in the almost 40 years I've been alive. One I was on night shift and slept through it so when I woke it had melted, and the other I was up in the mountains - yup, you guessed it - skiiing.

I think we get off pretty lightly in the winter.
                              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X