Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the movie/TV "Cowboys & Cowgirls"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the movie/TV "Cowboys & Cowgirls"...

This mural hangs on the back wall of one of my favorite restaurants, Matt's Rancho Martinez in the Lakewood area of Dallas...

The guy in the middle wearing the Lone Star shirt is the late Matt Martinez... How many of the other famous "Cowboys & Cowgirls" can you identify?

(At least three of the Cowboys are Dallas-area sports writers/media people.)

For a full-sized image, CLICK HERE.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Elivs, Clark Gamble, James Dean plus The Duke, who looks like he is trying to fart, the rest I have no idea.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      [...] The Duke, who looks like he is trying to fart, the rest I have no idea.
      Matt's is a Tex-Mex joint.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        Matt's is a Tex-Mex joint.
        I guess that explanis the Duke.

Comment

I see Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and Kenny Rodgers as well. Plus the Magnificent Seven in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by DingBat View Post
            I see Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and Kenny Rodgers as well. Plus the Magnificent Seven in the background.
            OK second look I got them also, plus Lee Marvin. He is well hidden in one of his best rolls.
            Last edited by Half Pint John; 02 Jun 10, 15:20.

Comment

Dolly Parton and Priscilla Presley (I think) are on the far left and James Dean is to the lower right of the Duke. Sam Elliott is right above Clark Gable.

Can anyone identify the chubby guy wearing a black Bowler Derby behind the Duke's right shoulder?

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Dolly Parton and Priscilla Presley (I think) are on the far left and James Dean is to the lower right of the Duke. Sam Elliott is right above Clark Gable.

Can anyone identify the chubby guy wearing a black Bowler Derby behind the Duke's right shoulder?
                ????????????????

Is that you Doc? You look better without the hat.

Comment

I think the Kenny Rogers looking guy with the white beard is actually Tommy Lee Jones from Lonesome Dove.

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
                    I think the Kenny Rogers looking guy with the white beard is actually Tommy Lee Jones from Lonesome Dove.
                    Good catch! I always thought it was Kenney Rogers, but I think you're right. It's Tommy Lee Jones.

Comment

Sitting to the left of the dog with his leg crossed is Robert Duvall as Captain Gus Macrae from Lonesome Dove.
                      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X