Moving rooms.... AGAIN!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving rooms.... AGAIN!?!?!?!

Seriously, how many times does a woman change rooms in a house.... I have to move our bedroom into another room, again....
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Why do you feel the need to move?

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
      Seriously, how many times does a woman change rooms in a house.... I have to move our bedroom into another room, again....
      moving rooms gives a feeling of newness without spending money

Make her do it herself though.
      It is important to get enough exercise
      "People like to be excited by things even if those things do not hold up to examination."

Comment

Make sure you move the Piano too

Upstairs ......

Comment

Time for a roadtrip! Can you play golf?

Garry,

Just tell her it is her turn to move the furniture and yours to supervise! If you like the room your bed is in tell her! Unless she bought it, it is half your house as well!

Missy, go over and show him how to move the piano!

I will do my part by hiding from Missy for a while...

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It all has to do with the Southern Cross. That female trait never surfaces under the Polar Star.
            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Why don't you tell her this....
              As soon as you do all the mechanical things,re-paint the house,take our sons to the footy,then I will have time to move furniture where you want it.

Comment

AB, have you ever thought of telling your strife "no way'? I hate it when mine just wants to move furniture in the living room. I don't like my roots to be disturbed.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

maybe you should build a house and make a single room large enouph for your and her sleeping arrangments so she can't move lol
                  http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    AB, have you ever thought of telling your strife "no way'? I hate it when mine just wants to move furniture in the living room. I don't like my roots to be disturbed.
                    you don't know Aussie woman mate lol
                    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

AB,I must ask,do houses in Australia have multiple master bedrooms?
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Here's the fun part of the game!

While you struggle with every heavy piece of furniture, we can give tips and instructions and yap about drama. Then, we can have you make minor adjustments to everything that was moved. "No, .50 centimeters over...too far! No, back." We can stew on it for a day and then do more adjustments.

Too much fun.
                        TTFN

Comment

What to do is when you're moving the biggest thing feign a crippling but impossible to disprove back pain. Leave it in the most akward place, like in a hall way, and refuse to move it for at least three days.

Comment

Don't buy furniture or nail what you have to the floor.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fodder76 View Post
                              What to do is when you're moving the biggest thing feign a crippling but impossible to disprove back pain. Leave it in the most akward place, like in a hall way, and refuse to move it for at least three days.
                              Funny you should mention that....my back went out two weeks before we have to vacate our current apartment.....sadly...it does not seem to be providing me immunity from moving heavy objects as my wife found a very large bottle of Robaxacet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X