Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brave souls they must be.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What brave souls they must be.

    Vandals recently desecrated 95 German war graves at a cemetery in the east of France. Kind of makes you wonder if those ghouls would have had the courage to insult those men when they were still alive and could defend themselves.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

  • #2
    Originally posted by sherlock View Post
    Vandals recently desecrated 95 German war graves at a cemetery in the east of France. Kind of makes you wonder if those ghouls would have had the courage to insult those men when they were still alive and could defend themselves.
    Nah,they'd all look like this guy:

    Attached Files
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

    BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

    BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

    Comment


    • #3
      Vandals? I thought that tribe died out a long time ago.
      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
        Vandals? I thought that tribe died out a long time ago.
        lol.
        Just curious, were they WWI or WW2 graves? Like it matters. How dare they! Still hard feelings I guess, assuming its WW2. But if their young punks, they've got alot of nerve. They shouldn't blame the common soldier for these things.

        Comment


        • #5
          I won't be surprised if they are just ordinary morons who thought is was "fun" to break gravestones cared little about the kind of people buried there.
          www.histours.ru

          Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sherlock View Post
            Vandals recently desecrated 95 German war graves at a cemetery in the east of France. Kind of makes you wonder if those ghouls would have had the courage to insult those men when they were still alive and could defend themselves.
            Problem is the French really really hate the Germans makes sense when u think what the Germans did to the French and German citizens but still very sad thing for some one to be so nieve and stupid to destroy graves of man who layed down there lives for there country if they believed in the polocies or not.
            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShAA View Post
              I won't be surprised if they are just ordinary morons who thought is was "fun" to break gravestones cared little about the kind of people buried there.
              What name do you prefer St. Petersburg or Leningrad? I prefer Peter the Great over Lenin. But that's just me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 45Colt View Post
                lol.
                Just curious, were they WWI or WW2 graves? Like it matters. How dare they! Still hard feelings I guess, assuming its WW2. But if their young punks, they've got alot of nerve. They shouldn't blame the common soldier for these things.
                well if they were WW1 graves they would have to be German graves berried in commonwealth cemetries because if it was in a German cemetry would be like 98,000 graves desicrated
                http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                  Problem is the French really really hate the Germans makes sense when u think what the Germans did to the French and German citizens but still very sad thing for some one to be so nieve and stupid to destroy graves of man who layed down there lives for there country if they believed in the polocies or not.
                  I don't think the French really have it in for the Germans that much, less so for their dead.

                  I remember stories of German cemeteries being destroyed and soldiers' bones thrown into gutters immediately after the liberation, but back then the situation was quite different.
                  Last edited by ShAA; 30 May 10, 04:02.
                  www.histours.ru

                  Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                    Problem is the French really really hate the Germans makes sense when u think what the Germans did to the French and German citizens but still very sad thing for some one to be so nieve and stupid to destroy graves of man who layed down there lives for there country if they believed in the polocies or not.
                    IF that was only true.

                    We wouldn't have a French-German Corps and we wouldn't have most/many of the towns in Normandy with sister cities in Germany now would we?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 45Colt View Post
                      What name do you prefer St. Petersburg or Leningrad? I prefer Peter the Great over Lenin. But that's just me.
                      That's one of the most random questions for such a thread. I've got used to St. Petersburg, although Petrograd could be an alternative. And anywhere you enter the city by a major highway you'll see big signs with "St. Petersburg" written of them in big letters and just below them there would be "Leningrad the Hero City".
                      www.histours.ru

                      Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                        well if they were WW1 graves they would have to be German graves berried in commonwealth cemetries because if it was in a German cemetry would be like 98,000 graves desicrated
                        Aaron! Care to translate that. It's really not clear.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ShAA View Post
                          That's one of the most random questions for such a thread. I've got used to St. Petersburg, although Petrograd could be an alternative. And anywhere you enter the city by a major highway you'll see big signs with "St. Petersburg" written of them in big letters and just below them there would be "Leningrad the Hero City".
                          Just curious on how the Russians feel about all the name changes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 45Colt View Post
                            Just curious on how the Russians feel about all the name changes.
                            Sometimes I say to the tourists they shouldn't believe anything really serious is happening in Russia until the name of this city is changed once again
                            www.histours.ru

                            Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              Aaron! Care to translate that. It's really not clear.
                              No need for shouting here. Were all crowded in this small little thread, we can hear you.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X