I'm so Ronery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so Ronery

Why is it no one want to pray with me any more? Arr other readers no ronger want to pray chess with me. We were having a tournament on the phone.
    Sarkozy was rast. He carried on executing his Queen. Merkar would only pray Berrusconi and Sarkozy, and Jiabao always Zerg rushed. Brown sold me his pieces, at a rate off 2:1, and kept arr his pawns, craiming he had a strong defense!

I know! I sharr convert Ryugyong Hoter into giant paint-barr arena for Evir Capitarists.
    "Those who aim worrd domination are underachievers"
    -Me

Originally posted by Kim Jong Il View Post
    Why is it no one want to pray with me any more? Arr other readers no ronger want to pray chess with me. We were having a tournament on the phone.
    Sarkozy was rast. He carried on executing his Queen. Merkar would only pray Berrusconi and Sarkozy, and Jiabao always Zerg rushed. Brown sold me his pieces, at a rate off 2:1, and kept arr his pawns, craiming he had a strong defense!

I know! I sharr convert Ryugyong Hoter into giant paint-barr arena for Evir Capitarists.
    Guards! Seize this imperiarist provocater fast! He wanted to trick the vigirant peopre of Korea, but he forgot to use the right flag. Your cover has been brown, South Korean spy!
    www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Originally posted by ShAA View Post
      Guards! Seize this imperiarist provocater fast! He wanted to trick the vigirant peopre of Korea, but he forgot to use the right flag. Your cover has been brown, South Korean spy!
      Foorish capitarist betrayer or the peopre! I have been compraining about the wrong frag for ages. But the Running dogs of the US who control here forum refuse to give me correct frag.

Now if you prease step a rittre bit to the reft...
      Last edited by Kim Jong Il; 28 May 10, 16:35.
      -Me

Comment

Foorish capitarist betrayer or the peopre! I have been compraining about the wrong frag for ages. But the Running dogs of the US who control here forum refuse to give me correct frag.

Now if you prease step a rittre bit to the reft...
        Сomrades! Do not berieve the impostor - he wants to move our party reft!! I have exposed him - he is a Reftist Deviationist from the true path of JuChe!
        www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Sounds like some comrades need to improve their Engrish. Here's a good book for you....

Comment

Dear Mr Kim ,
            i'm a great fan your well choreographed 150.000 girl dance shows , as seen on illegal VCD's.
            My question is :
            Will there be a chance in the near
            future to visit one of these shows near Amsterdam ? That would be great !
            ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
            Henk

Comment

I can only imagine how Deer Reader would sound if he were to talk like a Pirate...

Y'ARR!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

well A. There is a site about xxx pirate talk wich offers phönetic examples too lol ..

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howtogerman.html
                Last edited by Heinrich; 28 May 10, 17:50. Reason: vi vill kill you :)
                ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
                Henk

Comment

Odd. I always thought that North Koreans played Chinese Checkers, not chess.
                  "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
                    Odd. I always thought that North Koreans played Chinese Checkers, not chess.
                    Werr can't see most Capitarists praying Baduk. Hatoyama did suggest Battreships, but Obama refused to join in. Ahmadinejad suggested Missile Command.
                    Last edited by Kim Jong Il; 28 May 10, 23:29.
                    -Me

Comment

see also
                      www.engrish.com
                      for the Japanese versions of
                      adverts

"catch your refreshing sweat
                      with these underpants"
                      "People like to be excited by things even if those things do not hold up to examination."

Comment

I have been compraining about the wrong frag for ages. But the Running dogs of the US who control here forum refuse to give me correct frag.
                        You've been compraining?

That's serious dude...I'm surprised nobody has been paying attention.
                        Last edited by Crash; 29 May 10, 00:49.
                        #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                        Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                        Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Dear Leader,

You shee any good godzirra movies ratery?
                          TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
                            Dear Leader,

You shee any good godzirra movies ratery?
                            There is onry one good Godzirra Firm. The first one! Showing Evir Capitarists getting just deserved! Spotty Teen Kim Saw that at Movie House when younger.
                            -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Heinrich View Post
                              Dear Mr Kim ,
                              i'm a great fan your well choreographed 150.000 girl dance shows , as seen on illegal VCD's.
                              My question is :
                              Will there be a chance in the near
                              future to visit one of these shows near Amsterdam ? That would be great !
                              Greedy you!
                              You live in Amsterdam and demand girl dance shows..?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X