• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for bunker haven

Interesting real estate

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37195342/ns/us_news-life/

Get them while they're hot!

Yeah, I wonder if he will have 'collected enough to begin' by the time Doomsday arrives. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't take several fact finding missions to Mexico, Tahiti, Hawaii, etc.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Yeah, P. T. Barnum was right.

I want to be underground in the event of an earthquake about as much as I would want to be standing next to an out of plum 10 story masonary wall. Uh-huh!
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

It isn't surviving a Doomsday event that is the problem, but surviving the aftermath.

No matter how good the bunker is, sooner or later you have to come out and face what's left of the world.

Those of us who grew up during the height of the Cold War remember when people were digging fallout shelters in their back yards, and every major public building had a Civil Defense shelter in the basement.

I expect this lunacy to grow as 2012 draws nearer.

The ironic thing is that those who can afford the high cost are hardly the best candidates to survive the aftermath.

Comment

All I know for sure is that I want Obama's political world to end in 2012.
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Those of us who grew up during the height of the Cold War remember when people were digging fallout shelters in their back yards, and every major public building had a Civil Defense shelter in the basement.

I expect this lunacy to grow as 2012 draws nearer.

The ironic thing is that those who can afford the high cost are hardly the best candidates to survive the aftermath.
            Heh........and the nuclear attack drills at school too! We used to go to the basement, put our faces to the wall and cover our heads with our arms on command. Fat chance! The building was 1/4 mile from a steel mill very important to the space and arms program! How black do you like your toast?!

Of course at the time we thought it made sense!

Agree on the lunacy growing and the lack of value of the most likely survivors, but I hope the Mayans are wrong. I want my retirement to last a little longer than that!
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Interestingly, the news last night featured a segment on a couple who live in a converted Titan silo.
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 19 May 10, 17:13.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X