NFL theme music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL theme music

Ever wonder where they got the theme music for the NFL? Here's the full version (there is rap in it, one of the only ones with it)

Last edited by No_Nickname; 16 May 10, 00:54.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
    Ever wonder where they got the theme music for the NFL? Here's the full version (there is rap in it, one of the only ones with it)

You want classic theme songs for the NFL you have to remember Steve Sabol and all the NFL highlights he used to do. They'd have cool highlights going with "What Will we Do with the Drunken Sailor" without the lyrics.
    It was great. I remember NFL films used to put out great things back in the 80's with Steve Sabol.

Comment

Back when Howard Cosell did Monday Night Football halftime highlights there was a pretty cool song too. I can't remember it right now, but I remember he would go through Sunday's games with some cool song though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
        You want classic theme songs for the NFL you have to remember Steve Sabol and all the NFL highlights he used to do. They'd have cool highlights going with "What Will we Do with the Drunken Sailor" without the lyrics.
        It was great. I remember NFL films used to put out great things back in the 80's with Steve Sabol.

Indeed, you are correct my friend. I think the OP is actually Fox Sports' theme for the NFL. Nothing tops NFL Films:

This, of course, is probably the best thing NFL Films ever did: featuring the legandary voice of John Facenda:

Comment

Ibis you are cool! Lester Hayes footage from the Raiders video brings back some good stickum memories.

Comment

Ibis you are cool! Lester Hayes footage from the Raiders video brings back some good stickum memories.
            I try.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
              I try.

Remember the NFL Films with Earl Campbell and how he would like knock over 10 defenders and the guy doing the narrating would talk about Earl Campbell being unstoppable? That was awesome!

Comment

Remember the NFL Films with Earl Campbell and how he would like knock over 10 defenders and the guy doing the narrating would talk about Earl Campbell being unstoppable? That was awesome!
                Yes sir. Like this one?

Not NFL Films as far as I can tell (but it might be), and I hate watching him run over Kim Bokamper, but oh well. Close enough for ACG work!

Comment

"Skoal Brother" Earl Campbell

Comment

"Skoal Brother" Earl Campbell
                    Speaking of bruising running backs:

Comment

[QUOTE=The Ibis;1492097]Speaking of bruising running backs:

[QUOTE]

Larry Csonka good one. How about Bo Jackson playing football as a "hobby". Too bad he got that devastating injury. Bo Jackson is cool!
                      Remember all the cool Bo Jackson commercials.

Comment

Bo Jackson. What could have been.

Rep to anyone who can name all the football players in this ad:

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
                          Bo Jackson. What could have been.

Rep to anyone who can name all the football players in this ad:

Bubba Smith, Dick Butkus and Deacon Jones were the only ones I could pick up. How about this NFL film with coaches. And of course any commerical with Billy Martin is a great commercial!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X