Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One gun

IF

you only had the pick of one weapeon, fire arm, what would be you pick and of course why?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    IF

you only had the pick of one weapeon, fire arm, what would be you pick and of course why?
    Speaking strictly for my purposes...I like the Makarov 9mm semiauto pistol (I own one). Simple to use, rugged, loud, compact and decent power. For home defense I like it.
    Later - Tater
    "Why I have a greater affinity to Israel than to the Muslim world after 9/11: Watching a death-match fight on Animal Planet once, I found myself instinctively rooting for the mammal over the reptile."

Comment

AK-47

For all the reasons it became the most wide spread weapon in the world, plus for that reason
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

IF

I would have to go for the winchester just a classic weapon
        http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

MP5SD3 because I don't want to advertise my vigilantism. Whats the point in cleaning up the neighbourhood if you can't enjoy the fruits of your labour yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
            I would have to go for the winchester just a classic weapon
            Wincester makes many different rifles. I assume you mean this one.

A classic for sure. Where would John Wayne been with out it?

Pure American. We might make a Yank out of you yet.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

MG-3 or Spanish Ameli
              or
              MAC-11 (cheap ammo)
              or MP-5
              or
              StG-44
              or
              wait a second, is this a trick question???

Comment

An M2HB,mounted in a turret on the roof of the house.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Wincester makes many different rifles. I assume you mean this one.

A classic for sure. Where would John Wayne been with out it?

Pure American. We might make a Yank out of you yet.
                  yep thats the wasn't it the first rifle to hold more than 1 round?

Comment

I am already in the IF category, while I no longer hunt due to my disability I have used the same weapon for hunting and home defense for years. And yes I have had to brandish it and fire a warning shot or two on occasion.

SKS with 30 round magazine and folding stock.

Reasons for such. It is 7.62 x 39mm which means ammo is cheap and plentiful. It has a longer barrel and is more accurate than an AK while having the benefits of the inherent ruggedness of Russian design. (BTW the SKS was the last semi-auto main battle rifle designed it was developed in case the AK-47 did not play out). Being an intermediate cartridge it is large enough to get the job done without overkill. Where I used to hunt at 100 meters was a very long shot anyway no need for something that canshoot accurately at 500 or 600 meters. As far as the folding stock these are a bit longer in the but than the issued wood stocks and I prefer a pistol grip riffle stock.

I would love to own a Garand for something with a touch more bang if I needed it but while I can get one through the CMP I do nit see myself being financially able.

Gix while that would rock for home defense it is not all that portable. Although I did see a SGT that weighed about 100 pounds hip fire one once with the blank adapter on it!

Comment

It depends...
                      For a battle/riot situation, I'll take my M4gery with 4x ACOG. I've had one for over 10 years and am intimately familiar with it.
                      For everyday carry and nightstand use- My 9mm Glock 19 (or 23, same gun in 40S&W). It fits my hand and the grip angle points naturally for me (yes, I know I'm in the minority here).

Comment

IF

Plasma Gun, hopefully infected with the Obliterator technovirus.

Then I would become this bad ass.

Comment

Give me the civilian model of the M-14, the M-1A. 7.62 and a 20 round magazine. Dead nuts accurate and it's easy to find ammunition and spare parts should something get broken.
                          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

I'll take this
                            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                              I'll take this
                              Thats 2 not one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X