Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMM frozen beer and glass bottle doesn't work

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MMM frozen beer and glass bottle doesn't work

    Well last night I pulled a 6 pack out of the slab and chucked two bottles in the freezer but i forgot to pull one of them out this morning I got up and checked the freezer and to my suprise the bottle exploded so hopefully i've managed to save most of the beer
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

  • #2
    Originally posted by 150935 View Post
    Well last night I pulled a 6 pack out of the slab and chucked two bottles in the freezer but i forgot to pull one of them out this morning I got up and checked the freezer and to my suprise the bottle exploded so hopefully i've managed to save most of the beer
    I think you should drink all the rest, just to be sure they're still good.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hate when that happens...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #4
        If you accidentally leave cans in the freezer they don't explode but the do end up in some interesting shapes.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

        That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rojik View Post
          If you accidentally leave cans in the freezer they don't explode but the do end up in some interesting shapes.
          Been there... Done that too...

          Although, if you only partially freeze the beer, the remaining liquid fraction will have a very high alcohol content. You can almost turn Budweiser (~4.0% ABV) into Duvel (8.5% ABV) through such a process...
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

          Comment


          • #6
            Cans?! CANS?!
            Why lord, why?!

            Only bottles!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Golani View Post
              Cans?! CANS?!
              Why lord, why?!

              Only bottles!
              Always cans for me, old chap. The only time I have enjoyed a bottle was the one I threw at the guy that was harassing my wife. (Wild Turkey right in the scone).
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

              That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

              Comment


              • #8
                Why? it's not cheaper and doesn't taste as good.

                (Though I very much approve of the Wild Turkey, that's a great drink )

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Golani View Post
                  Why? it's not cheaper and doesn't taste as good.

                  (Though I very much approve of the Wild Turkey, that's a great drink )
                  No why. It just is. I like my beer in cans. The world would be boring if we all did and liked the same things.
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                  That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Golani View Post
                    Cans?! CANS?!
                    Why lord, why?!

                    Only bottles!
                    If it anit draft it anit

                    but then cans or bottles are not bad. Always depends on what is inside.

                    Aaron, toss the mess, that's toss the mess before drinking.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sure, draft is no.1 but until I get my kegs delivered, bottles it is

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        No why. It just is. I like my beer in cans. The world would be boring if we all did and liked the same things.
                        You living in OZ and don't like attactive girls.

                        I guess some people think your Guys are sort of cute.

                        Thanks for outing, just don't hold it against me.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Golani View Post
                          Sure, draft is no.1 but until I get my kegs delivered, bottles it is
                          I thought you lived in the land of milk and honey. Draft beer should have been in the contract. You really need to read the small print before signing
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Golani View Post
                            Why? it's not cheaper and doesn't taste as good.

                            (Though I very much approve of the Wild Turkey, that's a great drink )
                            Bottles and swimming pools don't mix.
                            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              Been there... Done that too...

                              Although, if you only partially freeze the beer, the remaining liquid fraction will have a very high alcohol content. You can almost turn Budweiser (~4.0% ABV) into Duvel (8.5% ABV) through such a process...
                              well i tried to save it but ended up tasting like water so straight down the drain there goes $1.50 i think
                              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

                                So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Today, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Today, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Today, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X