Mother's day fast approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's day fast approaches

Saw this site, thought I would share it with you blokes cause you can never have too many ideas of how to not just cop out and give her flowers

http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

I was fortunate to have a very good Mother. I did my son a great disservice by giving him one that stinks.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Life was kind enough to give me a father and a mother that made life a lot easier than it often is for many others.

Dad showed me what it is to be a responsible father. To ensure your family is provided for.

Mom showed me what a responsible mother is all about. And to place her family above her own needs.

She might have worked, and likely really wanted to work for most of her life. Might have had a few more things of a material nature, but instead she was given 3 children who will ensure she is looked after regardless of need till her last day.

I think she got the better deal.

Too many parents are working two jobs, all so they can gain a few material advantages, and in the end, they lose out on the most valuable gift of all. Raising great kids.

My mom never sent us to day care, she did all the work herself.

I've seen what happens to too many families that live in homes bought with two working parents that struggle with day care costs when a rented home with a stay at home mom might have been a better idea.

My son has never known day care. And while we have our struggles (hey no parent gets out of everything eh), I can see that my son has benefited.

I can't hope to ever really do enough to repay my mom other than honour her by trying to raise my son as well as she raised me. Yeah yeah stop snickering you I think she did a good job
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X