Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Normandy skydiving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Normandy skydiving

    One of the amazing race episodes was about skydiving onto the ohama beache in Normandiey,i never knewe you coulde do this,i thinke it is amazing we coulde do this kinde of thing.
    if i ever end up in France Normandiey,I am going too get somebody too pay for me too do this,relive this history event.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Heidi View Post
    One of the amazing race episodes was about skydiving onto the ohama beache in Normandiey,i never knewe you coulde do this,i thinke it is amazing we coulde do this kinde of thing.
    if i ever end up in France Normandiey,I am going too get somebody too pay for me too do this,relive this history event.
    Will Germans be shooting guns at you? Won't be like the real thing if they aren't. Bullets always add to the excitement.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
      Will Germans be shooting guns at you? Won't be like the real thing if they aren't. Bullets always add to the excitement.
      I don't think there were any Germans shooting at anyone on "ohama" beach.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

      BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

      BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

      Comment


      • #4
        Will Germans be shooting guns at you? Won't be like the real thing if they aren't. Bullets always add to the excitement.
        dont you meane 'shooting bullets"
        whats youre probleme? i thought this woulde be to everyones tasted,why woulde you ever say that to me fore?

        Comment


        • #5
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

          "We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
          Bukowski

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Heidi View Post
            dont you meane 'shooting bullets"
            whats youre probleme? i thought this woulde be to everyones tasted,why woulde you ever say that to me fore?
            What? Your ribs don't ache from being hit? It's called 'ribbing', a form of jocular behaviour. But then, one must have a sense of humor to understand it.
            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
              What? Your ribs don't ache from being hit? It's called 'ribbing', a form of jocular behaviour. But then, one must have a sense of humor to understand it.
              Sense of Humour? You may have trouble with that from that corner of the world,an entirely differant sense of humour to the more western world. Tell them a 'joke' and find you have to explain it to them afterwards and it no longer sounds funny!!
              'By Horse by Tram'.


              I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
              " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
                Heidi wouldn't think so!
                'By Horse by Tram'.


                I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Heidi,we're just joking with you.Don't take it so personally,we all love you!
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                  BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                  BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tell them a 'joke' and find you have to explain it to them afterwards and it no longer sounds funny!!
                    its like you were withe me at work...
                    This happende to me at work on thursday night...
                    A co worker tolde me a joke ande I never got it,I juste looke at him ande I gave a fake laugh,he tryed too explaine it and I still never got it,and it was not funny any more.


                    It's called 'ribbing', a form of jocular behaviour
                    I never hearde this before, Ribbing type of joke,first time I harde about it.

                    Gixxer86g,I actually thought he really wanted soilders to shoot me,I thought he muste pray every day I get shot one day,but like you said,he was joking.

                    oh yes, i can speel better thane Kan't spel...it's spelt, Cant Speel!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Heidi View Post

                      Gixxer86g,I actually thought he really wanted soilders to shoot me,I thought he muste pray every day I get shot one day,but like you said,he was joking.
                      Would you believe that I pray for World peace everyday? No.

                      How about that an IED doesn't get me?
                      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kant SpЭl View Post

                        oh yes, i can speel better thane Kan't spel...it's spelt, Cant Speel!


                        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                        Ernest Hemingway.

                        "We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
                        Bukowski

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh behaive, Garry ande icm1.
                          How about that an IED doesn't get me?
                          IED?

                          WHAT ABOUT Normandy ande skydiving,why this threade gone of topic for?
                          Last edited by Heidi; 30 Apr 10, 21:43.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Heidi View Post
                            Oh behaive, Garry ande icm1.

                            IED?

                            WHAT ABOUT Normandy ande skydiving,why this threade gone of topic for?
                            Yeah, skydiving over Normandy may very well be fun, but I would not presume to think that I was as courageous as those on D-Day.
                            "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I woulde do skydive over Normandey in peasce time but not during war time.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X