No announcement yet.

Answer a Statement with a Statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess you're not from round here. We use statements on this thread.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• And another one bites the dust...

Comment

• The AMC Matador and the AMC Rebel were quite similar.

Comment

• I just found out today I have been a Euro-American my whole life.

Comment

• Congratulations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Guess you're not from round here. We use statements on this thread.
              Nope. I'm from the shoht seacoast. In this town we refer to the 'five families' folks with the surnames that have been here since the 1600s.
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Hmm....

Comment

• Regarding The Five Families - The Head of the Senate Committee asked Michael if he had devised the murder of the heads of The Five Families of New York in 1950, yet Michael was one of them, and yet he was still alive, and anyway he could not plan his own murder (maybe suicide, yet, he was still alive)

Comment

• So you see an even deeper conspiracy to either confuse the audience, the Senate or the Families themselves, keeping in mind that Michael was not yet the head of his family until formally acknowledged as such.

Hmm...

Comment

• No, I see it as imprecision in the book and movie, because they didn't foresee that people like me (probably not too many!) would be parsing each word and scene in the movie, which admittedly is rather lame!

Also, for example, there is referral to the Five Families War of 1947, when clearly the time is laid out with the Don getting shot just before Christmas 1945.
                      Last edited by lakechampainer; 08 Aug 20, 10:24.

Comment

• And so today begins, just like yesterday and tomorrow.

Comment

• And some say time is an illusion, others say it "has an arrow"

Comment

• When a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, only the squirrels worry.

Comment

• The Green Arrow was a minor member of the Justice League of America.

Comment

• So he was under the age of eighteen...hmm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X