Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hallo frome my iPhone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hallo frome my iPhone

    Has any one tryed too post frome an iPhone on an forum before?

  • #2
    I don't have one....I'm just too old fashioned..
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

    Comment


    • #3
      Since iPhone uses real/typical internet access, instead of mobile alternative, I not only post on the forums as I would on any other PC or LapTop, but I can & do quite often operate the assorted Administrative controls of these forums from me iPhone... and do so with the same ease of access & control.

      Though the 'keyboard' of it is wonderful compared to other 'phone' keyboards, I do not tend to post long posts when using it unless I am completely unoccupied. Having had it for 2 years, it knows me well enough that usually by the 2nd or 3rd letter in most larger words, the 'suggestion' is correct & I simply hit the Space bar to move along quite rapidly.

      Our Company e-mail is Outlook & I very much like iPhones use of it far better than our company 'Crackberry's' - there is NO comparison to consider for me, I don't use the Crackberry's at all.

      Just me experience with it, nothing more. I'm quite sure others have their own preferences.

      I really hate that "Sent from my Blackberry" message!

      Posted from my iPhone - HAR!


      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

      ACG History Today

      BoRG

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        Since iPhone uses real internet access, instead of mobile alternative, I not only post on the forums as I would on any other PC or LapTop, but I can & do quite often operate the assorted Administrative controls of these forums from me iPhone... and do so with the same ease of access & control.

        Though the 'keyboard' of it is wonderful compared to other 'phone' keyboards, I do not tend to post long posts when using it unless I am completely unoccupied. Having had it for 2 years, it knows me well enough that usually by the 2nd or 3rd letter in most larger words, the 'suggestion' is correct & I simply hit the Space bar to move along quite rapidly.

        Our Company e-mail is Outlook & I very much like iPhones use of it far better than our company 'Crackberry's' - there is NO comparison to consider for me, I don't use the Crackberry's at all.

        Just me experience with it, nothing more. I'm quite sure others have their own preferences.

        I really hate that "Sent from my Blackberry" message!

        Posted from my iPhone - HAR!


        If this is short then I fear to think what a long msg would look like.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's Saturday morning & I am - at the moment - not so typically ubbermultitasking... but this, too, will change very quickly.


          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

          ACG History Today

          BoRG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jose50 View Post
            I don't have one....I'm just too old fashioned..
            Here here
            "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
            Zap Brannigan. Futurama

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Admiral View Post
              It's Saturday morning & I am - at the moment - not so typically ubbermultitasking... but this, too, will change very quickly.


              Greetings to the little ubbertasker.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                Since iPhone uses real/typical internet access, instead of mobile alternative, I not only post on the forums as I would on any other PC or LapTop, but I can & do quite often operate the assorted Administrative controls of these forums from me iPhone... and do so with the same ease of access & control.

                Though the 'keyboard' of it is wonderful compared to other 'phone' keyboards, I do not tend to post long posts when using it unless I am completely unoccupied. Having had it for 2 years, it knows me well enough that usually by the 2nd or 3rd letter in most larger words, the 'suggestion' is correct & I simply hit the Space bar to move along quite rapidly.

                Our Company e-mail is Outlook & I very much like iPhones use of it far better than our company 'Crackberry's' - there is NO comparison to consider for me, I don't use the Crackberry's at all.

                Just me experience with it, nothing more. I'm quite sure others have their own preferences.

                I really hate that "Sent from my Blackberry" message!

                Posted from my iPhone - HAR!


                I've posted from my I-phone before. About the only thing that I have found I can't do from the I-phone is insert a comment into a rep.

                While I like the I-phone much more than my old Blackberry as a general matter, I did like the keyboard on the Blackberry better. I made less mistakes typing and could use two thumbs, rather than just one index finger. Oh well. Nothing is perfect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  My keyboard - as well as everything else - becomes twice as large when I simply turn my iPhone on its side. I have no problem using 4 fingers - middle & index or index & thumb on both hands - to type, which was impossible on the Crackberry. Combined with the learning AI word suggestion feature, much faster & much easier after a bit of experience. With a bit of ingenuity, I also use me 3G for my laptop.


                  Last edited by Admiral; 17 Apr 10, 12:37.
                  On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

                  ACG History Today

                  BoRG

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                    My keyboard - as well as everything else - becomes twice as large when I simply turn my iPhone on its side. I have no problem using 4 fingers - middle & index or index & thumb on both hands - to type, which was impossible on the Crackberry. Combined with the learning AI word suggestion feature, much faster & much easier after a bit of experience. With a bit of ingenuity, I also use me 3G for my laptop.


                    Maybe it will come with more practice. We'll see. I've only had it for a few months.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My keyboard - as well as everything else - becomes twice as large when I simply turn my iPhone on its side
                      I have trouble doing this it does it for my sister but when i try to trun it on it side it plays up on me,why me and not my sister?
                      Iphone is so greate when you are stuck at work with no interenet connection, juste hop on my Iphone.
                      I do thinke Iphone is much easier than any other phone for intrnet useage,i only had my iphone for three days now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                        I really hate that "Sent from my Blackberry" message!

                        Posted from my iPhone - HAR!


                        I've been accessing this forum with mobile devices for years. That's why I get a hate on for those that quote complete mindless posts.

                        You can turn off/put your own outgoing message on a BB. In your mailbox click on the bb menu, options, email settings, use auto signature.
                        #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                        Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                        Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What's an i-phone?

                          This is what I have.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I honestly still have one of these.


                            "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Slug View Post
                              I honestly still have one of these.


                              A red "Hot Line" how cool is that.

                              Direct connections to Taco Bell carrying out. You got the life Slug buddy.


                              Last edited by Half Pint John; 18 Apr 10, 02:28.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X