Kim Jong-il's Airline Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong-il's Airline Food

I found a picture of what Kim Jon-il serves on Air Koryo international flights.

This doesn't look very appetizing and it looks like the kind of soggy garbage I would put together when in a great hurry and unable to prepare a proper meal.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

I Was Going To say this should be moved to the Mess Hall... But After Looking at this "Substance" I'll bite my tongue.

Looks like a Leaf of Lettuce in a dipp, and Somebody's Vomit on a piece of bread
    God didn’t create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Originally posted by Jay217 View Post
      I Was Going To say this should be moved to the Mess Hall... But After Looking at this "Substance" I'll bite my tongue.

Looks like a Leaf of Lettuce in a dipp, and Somebody's Vomit on a piece of bread
      We are probably looking at what would be considered a delicacy in a starving country like N.Korea.

Comment

It looks like a sandwich. That patty looking thing is probably fish or potato cake. It looks like it is intended to be a mess free meal to avoid staining fingers, clothing, and airplane seats and carpet.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

So, this is what a travelogue in ACG looks like?
          "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Since Porky Kimmy is an absolute dictator, we can safely assume the following:

1. It isn't "garbage."

2. He really likes it.

3. The rest of his people don't eat that well.

Just a side-note: Hitler was a strict vegetarian. What would you make of his airline food?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Since Porky Kimmy is an absolute dictator, we can safely assume the following:

1. It isn't "garbage."

2. He really likes it.

3. The rest of his people don't eat that well.

Just a side-note: Hitler was a strict vegetarian. What would you make of his airline food?
              A pitcher of juice and a bowl of steamed vegetables because that was Hitler's usual fare. He'd eat with army brass and the soldiers would pile on slices of ham, Vienna sausages as well as pitchers of beer, while Hitler always had a special set up just for him with juice and vegetables. Hitler was very inspired by Caesar's legions because during Ancient Rome eating meat in excess was considered a barbarian practice. Caesar's legions marched mostly on cereals.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                Caesar's legions marched mostly on cereals.

Like Apple Jacks?
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  Like Apple Jacks?
                  Like breads and cereals made of emmer, which was kind of like wheat but not quite.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                    A pitcher of juice and a bowl of steamed vegetables because that was Hitler's usual fare. He'd eat with army brass and the soldiers would pile on slices of ham, Vienna sausages as well as pitchers of beer, while Hitler always had a special set up just for him with juice and vegetables. Hitler was very inspired by Caesar's legions because during Ancient Rome eating meat in excess was considered a barbarian practice. Caesar's legions marched mostly on cereals.
                    In other words, Hitler's meal would just as bad.

I doubt the Germans ate "Vienna sausages..." as we know them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      In other words, Hitler's meal would just as bad.

I doubt the Germans ate "Vienna sausages..." as we know them.
                      By bad, they were Frankfurters. B.Woloszanski in a book where he describes a field dinner with officers talks about Frankfurt sausages. What else they had there on the table, lots of baked potatoes with the ham and the sausages.

Comment

Maybe Kimmy already ate it, and the image is the result of his regurgitation? Kind of like a "barf patty"?
                        Last edited by Mountain Man; 16 Apr 10, 16:15.

Comment

...or "deja food"?
                          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Very good!

Comment

Looks better then the school food we get .
                              “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X