Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you serious?

Just saw this...WTF?

Why the WTF, and "Are you serious" comment.....
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
      Why the WTF, and "Are you serious" comment.....
      May I add, Why the WTF, and"Are you serious".

To me looks like a nice family full of love and understanding.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

An obvious misdirection of the WTF by the thread starter, IMO!

What if the show had been about blacks, Latinos, Poles, Catholics, Jews or, well, you get the picture.

Had the remark come on a show titled My Blind Family I might have been really pissed!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

And you people pay to have this allowed in your home.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            And you people pay to have this allowed in your home.
            Huh!? I thought access to this forum was free!

Regards,
            Dennis

Comment

All the fuss a year or so ago about TV going digital. If it were really up to us, we would pick from a list what channels we got.

Think how many networks that we cant stand that would go under.
              Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Are you serious Vita?? This reality show seems like it will really be good..I have alot of respect for this family to allow us into their home and watch their day to day life..It seems like it will be very enlightening and positive show..IMHO we should be honored to be allowed into their home...as stated earlier, the family seems very loving and kind and this is one show that is positive not cheesy as some reality shows are...and Vita use your remote control and change the channel if you don't want to watch it..IMHO...I think you need to learn some compassion and to not be so narrow minded...
                "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

I find the entire idea of Reality Television to be quite boring. After watching a few episodes the novelty easily wears off and your technically sitting literally paying to watch other families live their lives and being paid for it.

It started with white sitcoms moved to black sitcoms to Celebrity Reality television, Short People, Families with overlarge families, and now there looking for the next big thing that will draw crowds which will apparently be deaf people.

Vita Don't Worry in a few years when you ask about this show, they will reply "Never Heard it"
                  God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

The best reality show possible would be what happens on a PRT. It'd be a lot like MASH but only with money going down the drain, not lives. Got more wierd characters than you could possibly dream up for a sitcom.
                    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
                      The best reality show possible would be what happens on a PRT. It'd be a lot like MASH but only with money going down the drain, not lives. Got more wierd characters than you could possibly dream up for a sitcom.
                      I'm confused, help me out with PRT. Is that Public Rapid Transit?

Regards,
                      Dennis

Comment

I coudn't hear it...but it looked like a nice video about deaf people. I knew an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous lady who won every beauty pageant she entered. She just happened to not hear.
                        That didn't stop her from doing any and everything that she wanted to do....
                        So..the "WTF" is Wa-a-a-ay out of line here.
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
                          There used to be a reality show about the U.S military along the line of "what's the best unit?" back when I was in high school.

A bunch of (ex?) SEALS, force recon, rangers, etc. would play missions and were scored based on MILES then get bonus missions of weapon handling or marksmanship.

I used to LOVE it back then, now I realize how dumb it was...

Comment

Is not the life worthless without sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Vita View Post
                              Is not the life worthless without sounds?
                              So if you wake up tomorrow with no hearing, are you going to kill yourself?
                              "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                              Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                              Mark Twain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X