Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bristols and Manchesters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bristols and Manchesters

    Am told that these are Brit for a certain part of the female anatomy. OK, I might could see Bristols, but Man-chest-ers?

  • #2
    Manchester City's= titties
    Sealion would have failed..............runs,

    Comment


    • #3
      If a large chested woman is running they are known as dambusters ie bouncing bombs.

      We have a million of these, suppose most countries do.
      Sealion would have failed..............runs,

      Comment


      • #4
        For the sake of being called a sexist.

        terms for a mans junk

        Alans
        twig and berries
        percy
        minerals
        last turkey at christmass
        etc
        Sealion would have failed..............runs,

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by UGLYGUTS View Post
          they are known as dambusters ie bouncing bombs.

          We have a million of these, suppose most countries do.
          I'd like to hear more of these colloquialisms.

          Comment


          • #6
            Monkey's forehead and corn beef curtains.
            The long toll of the brave
            Is not lost in darkness
            Over the fruitful earth
            And athwart the seas
            Hath passed the light of noble deeds
            Unquenchable forever.

            Comment


            • #7
              Karang your alas = bust your balls
              TTFN

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                I'd like to hear more of these colloquialisms.

                To any ladies, I say sorry in advance, blame Cicero

                look at the-----------On that.

                Bangers
                Hand warmers.
                Mothers.
                Bombs.
                Mitchels.
                three penny bits.
                Earthas (Eartha kitts)
                Baps.
                Bazoomahs.


                (dont hate me)

                Bee stings

                Ran out for now though will remember more when I press send no doubt.
                Sealion would have failed..............runs,

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UGLYGUTS View Post
                  To any ladies, I say sorry in advance, blame Cicero

                  look at the-----------On that.

                  Bangers
                  Hand warmers.
                  Mothers.
                  Bombs.
                  Mitchels.
                  three penny bits.
                  Earthas (Eartha kitts)
                  Baps.
                  Bazoomahs.


                  (dont hate me)

                  Bee stings

                  Ran out for now though will remember more when I press send no doubt.
                  Knockers, Hooters, Boobs, how about something that goes with them, over the shoulder boulder holder?? ............And dare I say it? 'A boob in the hand is worth two in the Bra:' ( Sorry girls could not resist!!)
                  Last edited by lcm1; 04 Apr 10, 01:44.
                  'By Horse by Tram'.


                  I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                  " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A buddy I had in the service called them "Lung Warts".
                      He said that continually. Only person I've ever heard use that term.
                      John
                      The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

                      Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
                      It's truly a simple concept.
                      Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the c word
                        gumble n grunt
                        james blunt
                        gene hunt

                        ladys bits
                        minge

                        gents bits
                        meat and two veg

                        lesbian
                        carpet basher(not to mistaken for a rug muncher)

                        gay man
                        frend of dorothy
                        mincer
                        pillow biter

                        non reprodutive sex
                        muff divieing (perfomed on lady useing the mouth)
                        merchant banking (performed on a gent use the hand)

                        oh dear im gonna burn
                        FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
                        BAN ME NOW

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Another good friend, who's been gone now for several years, when the subject of a "Nice Rack" came up his favorite saying was " Anything over a handfull is waisted".
                          I always thought that kinda made sense !
                          John
                          The most visable part of a persons education is their parents example !

                          Christianity is made far too complicated by far too many denominations.
                          It's truly a simple concept.
                          Dont take my word for it---Read the Book of Romans!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ladys bits
                            Badly packed kebab
                            Gutted rabbit

                            gents bits
                            Blue veined cum chucker

                            lesbian
                            Sensible shoe wearer

                            gay man
                            Turd burgler

                            Those are the nice ones.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                            That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROOBARB View Post
                              the c word
                              gumble n grunt
                              james blunt
                              gene hunt

                              ladys bits
                              minge

                              gents bits
                              meat and two veg

                              lesbian
                              carpet basher(not to mistaken for a rug muncher)

                              gay man
                              frend of dorothy
                              mincer
                              pillow biter

                              non reprodutive sex
                              muff divieing (perfomed on lady useing the mouth)
                              merchant banking (performed on a gent use the hand)

                              oh dear im gonna burn
                              Was sorely tempted to add a few, but will drop out at this point!
                              'By Horse by Tram'.


                              I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                              " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X