Pape Satan, Pape Satan, Aleppe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pape Satan, Pape Satan, Aleppe...

pravda.ru reports that a Chinese woman Zhang Ruifang has become a folk sensation after growing a horn on her forehead. This is supposed to be a normal but rare dermatological condition called a cutaneous horn.

What's strange is that after growing a horn on the left side of the forehead, she appears to be growing a matching horn on the right side.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/sto...8-woman_horn-0

Last edited by MonsterZero; 01 Apr 10, 13:42.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Dang, she's starting to look like my ex-wife. She had a good set of horns, a forked tail and split hoofs.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
      Dang, she's starting to look like my ex-wife. She had a good set of horns, a forked tail and split hoofs.
      I'm sure she was armed with a pitchfork as well.

I think it was Larry Holmes that said that Don King grew his hair the way he did to hide his horns.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
        I'm sure she was armed with a pitchfork as well.

I think it was Larry Holmes that said that Don King grew his hair the way he did to hide his horns.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X