No announcement yet.

To anyone that has EVER sent me a PM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone that has EVER sent me a PM...

I'm not an arrogant, aloof bastard that doesn't want to take the time to respond.

Due to a strange account problem, I haven't received ANY PMs since late 2004. This was fixed today, and I see that I missed about 80 PMs over the years.

(And all this time, I thought folks just never responded to any of my messages.)

Anyhow, my sincerest apologies to anyone that thought I was ignoring them... things seem to be working correctly now.

Cheers!
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
    I'm not an arrogant, aloof bastard that doesn't want to take the time to respond.

Due to a strange account problem, I haven't received ANY PMs since late 2004. This was fixed today, and I see that I missed about 80 PMs over the years.

(And all this time, I thought folks just never responded to any of my messages.)

Anyhow, my sincerest apologies to anyone that thought I was ignoring them... things seem to be working correctly now.

Cheers!
    C'mon now........you know you really thought it was us ignoring you!

Glad you're all fixed now!
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I can now flood your mail box with left-wing propaganda....

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
        C'mon now........you know you really thought it was us ignoring you!

Glad you're all fixed now!
        Well!!!! Its a better excuse than most. In other threads SP would be blaming it on Obama
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Well!!!! Its a better excuse than most. In other threads SP would be blaming it on Obama
          I'm still working on that angle... gimme a few more days and I'm sure I can link the two.

Comment

Cheers!
            Can I send you a PM nailed inside a wooden box?
            No reply required, I will assume a yes.

Simple to take care of, dont get him wet or feed him after mid-night, every time you do he will not turn nasty but it will cost you a billion dollars.

Thanks in advance.

PS my nation will honour your name by printing your picture on the money we dont have.
            Sealion would have failed..............runs,

Comment

So I take it you didn't receive the PM I sent you when you and I had the winning Power Ball ticket 2 years ago. I thought you just wanted me to keep all the money since you didn't reply. Unfortunately I've spent all the Power Ball winnings, but if we have a winning ticket again in the future I'll send you another PM and this time we'll split the winnings.

Comment

Didn't you reply to a couple of mine in those years?

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

So you didn't snob me when I invited you to my wing-ding?
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I'll convey this to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. They were rather disappointed that you didn't show up for their 1st Annual Naked, Oiled Twister Challenge last year.
                    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                      Didn't you reply to a couple of mine in those years?
                      Don't see how I could've... unless it somehow made it through the duplicate account problem I was having.

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock
                      So I take it you didn't receive the PM I sent you when you and I had the winning Power Ball ticket 2 years ago. I thought you just wanted me to keep all the money since you didn't reply. Unfortunately I've spent all the Power Ball winnings, but if we have a winning ticket again in the future I'll send you another PM and this time we'll split the winnings.
                      Originally posted by Freightshaker
                      I'll convey this to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. They were rather disappointed that you didn't show up for their 1st Annual Naked, Oiled Twister Challenge last year.

Comment

Now that the problem's fixed, I'll send a nasty note.
                        Love. Where does it come from?
                        from The Thin Red Line

Comment

Cheers!
                          I replied to your PM and your email too... Hopefully it got through!

Count me in on the counterattack...
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

PM's are overrated. I would much rather people send me money.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Don't worry, it's OK...I didn't send you any...
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X