Personal Apology....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Apology....

Over the weekend I made two posts that were totally unacceptable and littered with very strong swear words. The Forum Staff have quiet rightly let me have it with both barrels. I would like to apologise, to both you and them, for any offence my imbecilic drunken ramblings may have caused.
    It will not happen again.
    The long toll of the brave
    Is not lost in darkness
    Over the fruitful earth
    And athwart the seas
    Hath passed the light of noble deeds
    Unquenchable forever.

Good for you, it takes a real man to realise his mistake and owe up to it.
    War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Apologies are always tough. We've all done or said things that we regret.
      If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Comment

It wasn't all loss and no profit. You helped me out by providing a list of words I shouldn't use here.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
          It wasn't all loss and no profit. You helped me out by providing a list of words I shouldn't use here.
          ....and what are they again?

Opps hear a Bad Wolf coming see you all.

Comment

I forgive, but never forget.

Luckily for you I didn't see anything since my internet connection at home has ceased to exist since I am moving, and I can't view the forums at weekends. Now I just have to rely on my network of informants and surveillance equipment to keep an eye on you.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
              Over the weekend I made two posts that were totally unacceptable and littered with very strong swear words. The Forum Staff have quiet rightly let me have it with both barrels. I would like to apologise, to both you and them, for any offence my imbecilic drunken ramblings may have caused.
              Apologize?! NEVER! It's a sign of weakness. Besides, you tought' me sum' new wurds'..
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Pfft. Drunken forum posting.

For real shame faced goodness, you should try drunken posting in real time on an IRC channel. That's tons of fun.

I mean, I hear it is.

Comment

You mean you've posted sober before!? Good of you to apologize Von, but I am a little miffed that I missed out on a chance to enhance my vocabulary!

Best regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Welcome back Mate!
                    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Kidnap

Who's this, and where is the real Von ?
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Gee, you mean the ACG Staff yell at others beside me? I hadn't realized that.
                        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Well ya'll pretty much sum'd it up for me, so in the style of the
                          English navy I say we give em 50 lashes...

Why do I always miss these events?

Comment

Could be worse, I've had to eat my pride and apologize without having had the benefit of having been drunk
                            Life is change. Built models for decades.
                            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by General Brock View Post
                              Well ya'll pretty much sum'd it up for me, so in the style of the
                              English navy I say we give em 50 lashes...

Why do I always miss these events?
                              Sounds good to me. I'll start mixing up the salt brine. Afterall, we gotta' do this right!..
                              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X