This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko, the trial

Ah yes hello again everyone. Ive spent a lot less time on these here WHQ forums recently , but I've noticed a disturbing trend. I dont know how this works, but if there is a way to remove marko from the website, I think it is worth taking a shot at. He has single handedly disregarded others rights to opinion, made things up, made personal attacks, infuriated me at every turn, and last but not least, called me a puff. I have a deep feeling that others share in these emotions towards marko. So i call into session a kangaroo court, and as Maddog as our witness, lets get it on
    he gets ditched, and never again to rejoin
    20.00%
    he is put on probationary period
    0.00%
    he is moderated more closely
    0.00%
    nothing, home free
    80.00%
    Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

While Marko is an idiot and a troll, this isn't the way to deal with him. The only way to kill a troll is to ignore it. Responding to every single post he makes is emphatically NOT to way to deal with it. Nor are baining threads like this. Trolls exist to get attention, the last thing you want to do is give it to them.

"Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
    Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Marko serves a valid purpose on this site. If nothing else, he justifies the existence of the extreme right-wing element on this board. Without him all they would have to do is sit around and agree with each other.
      ". . . those who win every battle are not really skillful--those who render other's armies helpless without fighting are the best of all." Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I am going to lock down this thread.
        It has no point.
        I will not ban Marko just becuase he disagrees with the view of many.
        EVERYBODY needs to just cool down and quite taking things personally.

_Tim
        "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X