Where's your global warming god now?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's your global warming god now?!

The first day of spring! The flowers are in bloom, the grass is green, AND SNOW IS POURING EVERYWHERE! Anyone besides me getting hammered with a snowstorm?

Spring blizzards, God's way of laughing at eco-nuts!

What ever happened to the Dennis the Menace DQ cups? Haven't seen those since I was ten.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

It isn't here in Oklahoma..we are getting a lovely spring snowstorm too...6 to 8 inches...
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
    "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Lovely, snow is falling here, but that is not unusual, however this is the first winter that I actually managed to get freeze burns (I think that is the term?)
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Suppose to hit almost 70 today in the great Northwest!!
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Record highs where I am and the first winter without snow in a long time. I've been cycling all winter in a t-shirt most days.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            Record highs where I am and the first winter without snow in a long time. I've been cycling all winter in a t-shirt most days.
            Yep... Canada is just about the only place on Earth where it isn't cold right now...

First day of spring in Dallas, it's 43F and dropping, we might even get some snow tonight.

The North Pole is having an average first day of Spring, a balmy 245K...

And it's still covered by ice...

Last edited by The Doctor; 20 Mar 10, 14:40.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

really

Why am I and the neighbors outside today in t shirts. The world is much bigger than a small spot in MO or TX.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                really

Why am I and the neighbors outside today in t shirts. The world is much bigger than a small spot in MO or TX.
                Because you like standing outside in the rain wearing T-shirts?

Ten day forecast for Stuttgart...

Stuttgart averages for March 20...

High: 54 °F
                Low: 36 °F
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                  Because you like standing outside in the rain wearing T-shirts?

Ten day forecast for Stuttgart...

Stuttgart averages for March 20...

High: 54 °F
                  Low: 36 °F
                  Doc, you should know better. I guess you don't.

IF one drope of rain falls in the reporting area within the forcast time then it is corrrect. This evening we had some drizzle. Half hour later the kids were back outside playing. Its now 2100 here and I'm sitting within two feet of the open door. Nice and comfortable.

You report the average low being 36F. What is the forcast? Above average.

Thanks for the support
                  Last edited by Half Pint John; 20 Mar 10, 15:05.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

The other day Melbourne set a new record with 102 days above 20 C.... and still it's going.
                    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                    Mark Twain.

Comment

Btw Doc, if you for any reason want to check Swedish weather, don´t use the Swedish Service (SMHI), use the Norwegian (yr.no) they are far more accurate
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
                        The other day Melbourne set a new record with 102 days above 20 C.... and still it's going.

Too true, while the North has had a terriffic wet, the South of the country seems to have had a very hard, dry summer.
                        One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions - Admiral Grace Hopper

"The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
                        Wu Cheng'en Monkey

Comment

Perfect day today here in NJ,temps in the low 70's.Went on a nice hike in the mountains today.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Yesterday, after Friday's very brief snow, I was outside sunbathing, and I'll be doing again today.

Where is the global warming god? It's RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, filling the sky.

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Comment

What the heck happened? Even 'I' got snowed on. Hey if it's snowing here, it is likely snowing EVERYWHERE.

And I was just commenting on Friday about it being almost ok to sunbathe. I walked to the mall in shirt sleeves, I saw girls walking around in shorts. It was actually warm out Friday.

Today I had to turn the heat on.
                              Life is change. Built models for decades.
                              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X