No announcement yet.

Reference Teacher hanging BO in effigy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reference Teacher hanging BO in effigy.

Actually at this point i'm more concerned with this story:

Sacramento zoo mourns loss of baby anteater

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/03/19/261...s-loss-of.html

then one concerning whether a single teacher had the audcity of hanging an effigy. You think that's bad, research your early American political in-fighting and techniques used.

Thanks.

Too bad about the Anteater. They eat termites and fire ants. Anything that eats termites and fires ants is welcome at my home. The baby was cute

Comment

You shouldn't have moved this. It was wholly appropriate where it was in that politcs thread. If you though that teacher story unimportant, then you were totally within your rights saying so. Don't let some blowhard push you around. Feel free to tell him to go . . . . well, you get the point.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

An anteater? Dang, I thought it was an aardvark.
        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          You shouldn't have moved this. It was wholly appropriate where it was in that politcs thread. If you though that teacher story unimportant, then you were totally within your rights saying so. Don't let some blowhard push you around. Feel free to tell him to go . . . . well, you get the point.
          Only if you go with me, slicky....

Now, then, should I hijack TJ's thread to pay him back? No - it's his thread and we'll talk about anteaters if he wants to. I won't try to change the subject just for my personal reasons, whatever they might be. And unlike slicky, I know that anteaters don't belong in a political thread.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss49 View Post
            An anteater? Dang, I thought it was an aardvark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Only if you go with me, slicky....

Now, then, should I hijack TJ's thread to pay him back? No - it's his thread and we'll talk about anteaters if he wants to. I won't try to change the subject just for my personal reasons, whatever they might be. And unlike slicky, I know that anteaters don't belong in a political thread.

Since when a poster can't express, even in a sarcastic manner, his indifference to a given news item? What is it, Mountain Man: free speech for all who see things my way, and proscription for everyone else? I may not agree with the guy, but since when was his right to express himself, even if he does so in a silly way, to be abridged? What happened around here: did the spirit of the First Amendment flicker out?
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X