Is your town zombie ready? Mine is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your town zombie ready? Mine is!

The library now has Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide in the youth section. It's nice to see we're educating our youth to contemporary problems that face America. As the Boy Scouts say, be prepared. And nothing says prepared like a month's supply of food and water and a retractable staircase. Organize before they rise!

Centralia is very zombie defensible. The town is surrounded with bocage-like tree thickets. Although planted to discourage deer from getting into nearby farms, they also serve as an excellent means of zombie containment, creating obstacles that will funnel zombies to roadway choke points, maximizing our ability to stave off any hordes of zombies - or liberals - coming in from Columbia.

And now that are youth are being properly educated on zombie survival we are fully prepared to hold the town when the dead rise.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
    The library now has Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide in the youth section. It's nice to see we're educating our youth to contemporary problems that face America. As the Boy Scouts say, be prepared. And nothing says prepared like a month's supply of food and water and a retractable staircase. Organize before they rise!

Centralia is very zombie defensible. The town is surrounded with bocage-like tree thickets. Although planted to discourage deer from getting into nearby farms, they also serve as an excellent means of zombie containment, creating obstacles that will funnel zombies to roadway choke points, maximizing our ability to stave off any hordes of zombies - or liberals - coming in from Columbia.

And now that are youth are being properly educated on zombie survival we are fully prepared to hold the town when the dead rise.
    I knew I'd raised my boy right when he said to me on one occasion: "Dad, this would be a bad place to be caught during the zombie apocalypse".

Comment

Just remember,cardio and the double tap.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X