Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Personal Letter to George W. Bush

Dear George,

Please get a frikken move on with your war. We all know your gonna go in and take out that nasty Saddam Hussain, and we all know your gonna do it whether the rest of the known world supports you or not.

So stop pussyfooting around and go in and massacre those civilians and consript troops with your professional army and multi- billion dollar Military machine.

The reason I ask this is simple. I wanna go on holiday in April, it's my wife's birthday and I'd really like to take her away. The thing is she won't fly until this Iraq situation is sorted out. So get in there and blow the shite out of those WMD wielding maniacs, try not to cause too many FF kills, and get the boys back home, and me up in a plane heading somewhere hot.

yours tongue-in-cheekily,

Evileye

p.s. On second thoughts I've just been told that hotel prices have already dropped by 25% and it looks like flights will drop pretty soon as well. Give it a few of weeks, George, so I can get some discount will you?
    "What's the Zakdornian for mismatch?"

"Challenge! We do not whine about the inequities of life. And how you perform in a mismatch is precisely what is of interest to Starfleet. After all- when one is in the superior position, one is expected to win."

-- Riker and Kolrami, ST:TNG, Peak Performance.

Dear George,

When the war is sorted I expect you will be looking for a new line of work. It just so happens I have a vacancy at my house for a monkey-gimp boy - and you are a perfect specimen.

Comment

Yeah....

Dear Honorable Mr. President,

I wish to express my heartfelt support for your desire to protect America from the dangers of this world. I am sure it was extrmely difficult for you to decide to use the force to disarm Iraq of its dangerous WMDs.

I greatly appreciate your continued firm stance before the world wishing to see America back down from a worthy challenge, a challenge to change the world for better, a challenge to provide the lasting peace in a such violate region. There can be no better test for your patience and determination that makes the exemplary character of such great leaders.

Do not be troubled, for I am with you and shall endure the pains of our dear friends go awry when we need them most. Indeed, the most troubling issue is not WMDs, but discord in our coalition of willing. This is extremely dangerous for us, but I will support you no matter if you must go alone to prove the world wrong.

May God bless you and protect you from dangers of this world, and my prayers go out to our troops who are awaiting your command to protect us if necessary.

Godspeed with you, your Honor, Mr. President.

Thank you,
      Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

*vomits*

Comment

Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by Cheetah772
          Dear Honorable Mr. President,

I wish to express my heartfelt support for your desire to protect America from the dangers of this world. I am sure it was extrmely difficult for you to decide to use the force to disarm Iraq of its dangerous WMDs.

I greatly appreciate your continued firm stance before the world wishing to see America back down from a worthy challenge, a challenge to change the world for better, a challenge to provide the lasting peace in a such violate region. There can be no better test for your patience and determination that makes the exemplary character of such great leaders.

Do not be troubled, for I am with you and shall endure the pains of our dear friends go awry when we need them most. Indeed, the most troubling issue is not WMDs, but discord in our coalition of willing. This is extremely dangerous for us, but I will support you no matter if you must go alone to prove the world wrong.

May God bless you and protect you from dangers of this world, and my prayers go out to our troops who are awaiting your command to protect us if necessary.

Godspeed with you, your Honor, Mr. President.

Thank you,
          Dan
          I am going to print this letter off and keep it my toilet as an emergency **** roll.

Comment

once again you my friend offer no opinion, just enough patriotic cheese so that i can enjoy my crackers with a light tripple whip bre' cheetah ignore him, and join the effort to end him
            Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

i certainly dont agree with everything that cheetah says, but i know how to put it. Watch closely this is how normal people talk

Cheetah it is true that those WMD's are threats to the US, but dont you think that Bush should focus more on Domestic issues and on Venezuala and North Korea?

Now really Marko, is it that hard?
              Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

Originally posted by Headshot
                i certainly dont agree with everything that cheetah says, but i know how to put it. Watch closely this is how normal people talk

Cheetah it is true that those WMD's are threats to the US, but dont you think that Bush should focus more on Domestic issues and on Venezuala and North Korea?

1. Firstly, you need to get a sense of humour.

2. Secondly, you can't ban people who have a differing opinion to you.

3. I do offer an alternative opinion to most opinions posted here, I may not actually even agree with what I post - but that is the point - to show the other side of the coin so to speak. My views are actually quite normal and mainstream. However, I like debate whereas some just seem they like to SHOUT their views and disregard everyone else's.

4. I write humourous posts, with irony and sarcasm - you started writing posts about knocking me out and stuff, so you let your self down, not me. I did call you a name, only after you had flamed me. I know I could just ignore you, but why should I ? You just need to grow up.

5. Banning something you don't agree with is comparable to facism, are you a facist ?

Comment

Please stay on topic...
                  Come on, you apes! You wanta live
                  forever?
                  - Unknown platoon sergeant, 1918

Rooster

Warfare HQ Staff
                  CM Tournament Cooridnator

Comment

Originally posted by Headshot

Venezuala ????

What has Venezuala done?
                    I know it's nothing to do with oil because the US and the UK are going to invade Iraq very soon and that has certainly nothing to with oil......but like Venezuala ?

Enlighten me!
                    http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Wolfe....

Hello Wolfe Tone,

I think I know what Headshot is talking about.

Venezula may have nothing to do with the current crisis in Middle East, however, in the domestic sense, it has everything to do with how America is viewed mainly in the Western Hemsphire.

By the way, perhaps I should mention Venezula is a member of OPEC, the only non-Middle East country to be accepted into the exclusive club of greedy oil businessmen. When you understand how significant this is, then you know how important Venezula is to the Western Hemsphire.

Right now, to America, Venezula has a lot to offer in future, but the main problem is its fragile economy, recently, it has gone through some difficult times economically. It is bordered by Colombia to west, and since Colombia is technically still at civil war, it has become extremely dangerous situation for America, Colombia, and Venezula. Venezula suffered a nation-wide coffee (I think) strike that may have shattered Venezula's economy and degraded into a sort of criminal haven for many bad guys wanting to flee.

Right now, Venezula hasn't done that, but it's pretty close to chaotic.

If we were to drop Arab countries in oil exporting, then Venezula and Mexico would be the first places to buy new oil from, liberating us from the endless problems in Middle East, that is why, the Arabs are uneasy with Venezula. So it is important for America to treat Venezula with respect and economic aid in order to keep the relationship with Latin America, which has in the past become sour due to America's endless interference with Latin America's affairs.

Anyway, no, Headshot, I still think Iraq and North Korea warrant far more important attention simply because they possess dangerous WMDs and must be stopped first before we can finally turn to domestic issues in America.

Dan
                      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

ill agree with you on North Korea, but I think that winning a war on Iraq wont bring about a turn in the economy. The war may hurt the economy, especially car sales

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X