Flushing Toilet on Airline Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Toilet on Airline Flight

This is what happens when you pull the lever in the toilet. That's nasty, nasty!

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

I feel sorry for the little flock of birdies behind the plane...what a way to kick the bucket....
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
    "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Trust me...

That ain't sewage...

A sewage 'dump' would be blue!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        Trust me...

That ain't sewage...

A sewage 'dump' would be blue!

I've heard about blue icecubes landing in peoples yards, homes, etc. Any truth to that or is it just another urban legend? I'd imagine it could freeze at normal altitudes for passenger jets, so it seems possible to me.
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I would just like people to flush the toilets on airlines, and to clean up their friggin' messes in there so that the next passenger doesn't have to do it. There should be a basic hygiene and courtesy exam before anybody is allowed to fly.

Comment

I wonder if that's how D.B. Cooper made his escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
              Lmao....that is a good one Sgt. Rock
              "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
              "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

There was a CSI episode in which a NY pedestrian was killed by a "frozen turdsicle." Probem is, airliners don't dump sewage anywhere, but passenger trains used to flush right onto the tracks, back in the day. You're looking at a 747 midofied to serve as a firefighting water bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  There was a CSI episode in which a NY pedestrian was killed by a "frozen turdsicle." Probem is, airliners don't dump sewage anywhere, but passenger trains used to flush right onto the tracks, back in the day. You're looking at a 747 midofied to serve as a firefighting water bomber.
                  Man, and here I thought that CSI was how it is really done......and in Miami they get to drive nice hummers and expensive suits...

Comment

Originally posted by robbielynne View Post
                    Man, and here I thought that CSI was how it is really done......and in Miami they get to drive nice hummers and expensive suits...
                    Riiiight......

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
                      Seriously funny.
                      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Probably not - the suitcase with the money wouldn't fit through that little hole.

Comment

Not to get off topic too much, but I wonder what really happened to D. B. Cooper and if he actually survived his dive...I know that some of the money was found yrs ago but there was no body or anything else found....he probably bit the dust or in this case...lots of trees

Comment

One of life's great mysteries.

Comment

It will haunt me until my death

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Yesterday, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Yesterday, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Yesterday, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X