Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Members and 16 Guests?!?!?

Come all you lurkers...register!
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

I think most of the lurkers are already registered

Comment

then why aren't they logged in?
      "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
      Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Maybe privacy issues?Does the Forum have an invisible mode?I know sometimes when i log on it says X number of members but no names show up.Or if your like me and i'm just surfing around somewhere else when i hear that click in my mailbox..i'm just too lazy to re-log in sometimes.

Comment

An opportune time for me to ask: just why is it that I automatically get logged out from time to time, forget my password, and then have to do that new password thingy

Think that we have over 400 members now though. We keep growing!
          ". . . those who win every battle are not really skillful--those who render other's armies helpless without fighting are the best of all." Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Usually when I go to post I have to log in then. I don't seem to be auto logged in when I view the forums. Although to post this I was already logged in, even though my browser had been to another web site since I last posted.
            ...a man that can stand up for a principle and sit down on his own stool.
            -the Firesign Theatre

Comment

419 to be exact.Though of those how many are still active on the board?

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                419 to be exact.Though of those how many are still active on the board?
                I reckon between 30-40.

Comment

Guys if you are not deathly afraid to use the internet with "Cookies", then you can have Windows save your log in and Password and each and every time you come here, you will automatically log in.

Then again, some people are just absolutely sure big brother gives a damn about them and their petty personal details.
                  Life is change. Built models for decades.
                  Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                  I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko

I reckon between 30-40.
                    Me and my stoopid brain prhased that wrong.Not just this board but the whole club.

Comment

my computer will have me logged in, then under currently logged in users, no people will be present. looks like the sites got it wrong
                      Doesn't read Al Franken, can't watch Al Jazeera, will attack dumbasses. Anyone but Rumsfeld '04.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X