Happy Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day!

Last edited by ER_Chaser; 18 Feb 03, 13:41.
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Ugg, I am tempted to delete this thread on account of IT'S SICK!

Attached Files
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Hey, somebody liked my pukin' smiley!

Brian, won't you be my valentine? lol!!
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
        Brian, won't you be my valentine? lol!!
        LoL...you two give "down in the foxhole" a whole new meaning...
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM

LoL...you two give "down in the foxhole" a whole new meaning...
          Between bouts of puking I am actually laughing after reading this thread!

Comment

Me 'n' Brian in a foxhole...
            Attached Files
            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I'm sickened and disgusted.
              "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
                Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I'm sickened and disgusted.
                Stop it Mantis!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

I think Mantis has ruined our chances of ever getting a puking smiley (a pukey?) on this site. Here's to you two, as a peace offering. Or piece offering, if that's what suits you.

LoL...I won't ask, and you don't need to tell...
                  Attached Files
                  I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

ER_Chaser

ER_Chaser,

I'm offended by that image you posted on.

I know it's only a joke, nonetheless, a very offending joke!

It's one piece of sickening and disgusting picture, it deserves no place on this forum.

Remove it please.

Dan
                    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Cheetah, believe it or not, it's not a joke, it is the front page of a major UK national newspaper!
                      "Teamwork is essential - it gives the Enemy someone else to shoot at"

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf
                        Cheetah, believe it or not, it's not a joke, it is the front page of a major UK national newspaper!
                        And a great read it is to.

Comment

MY understanding is that the MIrror has more in common with the National Enquierer or the Weekly World News than any legitamate newspaper. Personally I found it amusing if in somewhat poor taste.
                          "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
                          Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Neely
                            MY understanding is that the MIrror has more in common with the National Enquierer or the Weekly World News than any legitamate newspaper. Personally I found it amusing if in somewhat poor taste.
                            Oh dear...does anyone in the US have a sense of humour ?

Comment

Excuse me?

Originally posted by Wolf
                              Wolf,

No offense, I think the correct term is a tabliod newspaper. I didn't realize the Daily Mirror was a real world tabliod newspaper company in UK. Thought it was just a fictional poster made out by some overzealous liberal and extreme leftist animal. I didn't even know it was in UK anyway!

Dan
                              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X