This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was (is) Old Eagle ?????? Hhhmm

I am a conspiracy theorist in certain realms of life. One of them is this forum, it gets me paranoid and I can't sleep at night. So who was or is Old Eagle ? Old Eagle appeared out of the blue, jumped straight into the forum and had only really 'marko' in his sights.

I think I know who it is. Old Eagle was someone's 'Mr'Hyde' (or Dr.Jekyl). If you examine Old Eagle's posts most were all in direct response to posts by Marko (the late great). Also Old Eagle has now vanished from the forum, mysterious wouldn't you say ? Where is he ? I beleive Old Eagle to be somebody's alter-ego, an outlet to say the things they really feel but could not real get away with saying - due to the subsequent lowering of everone's opinion of him. So who was it ? I have my suspect, and only time will tell if my suspicions are correct.

I am watching you...I know where you live......

Comment

Do you have a job because you sound like a Terrorist... "oh I know where you live".....

and if some one just replys to your posts you go off.. you know what if your a man ( I don't think so I think your a kid) you can jump on a airplane and fly you ass over here and get shot! I'm sick of your dumb ass mouth! so I say:
      your just a small kid with no job and no life..

get a life wanker!
      Last edited by Dog 1; 13 Feb 03, 08:55.
      There is only one tactial principal which is not subject to change, That is to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.
      - General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Geez guys,

In all due respect, could you be more serious in your posts? I have always liked this forum because people were disciplined and we are discussing issues (not individuals) in an intelligent manner. Recently, most of your posts have been about more or less personal insults against each other. This is getting somewhat annoying. It is not necessary, absolutely not necessary to post something just to make sure people will get provoked at it, and even less necessary to reply to such posts. There are plentiful of forums to do this on the Internet, this one really doesn't need to become like this.

And please, don't come with the excuse that "I am not the one who started it all, it's HIM !" Last time I heard that, I think I was in kindergarten Just ignore provocative posts. If you have a rash and absolutely need to fall into a provocation trap set up by somebody else, please use email instead of the forum. Everybody will be grateful for it, starting with me

Thanks !

Comment

Amen Brother Tzar. I was beginning to think this forum had been "Slashdotted".
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Marko

No offense, but I've been watching you, Marko, from behind my invisible wall of lurking, and you seem to be a real ass. And get a life, if someone responds to your posts in a mean way, and its usually not mean on these forums, then ignore it. Don't waste a whole frickin thread over this. Keep your conspiracy thoughts to yourself.
            Last edited by Polka Sheep; 13 Feb 03, 11:25.
            Negative.

Comment

Maybe it's time to get the troll nets out?

Comment

Well it seem that some people are in dire need of signing out a sense of humour from the character stores. Jeesus guys...get real, has all the humour been drilled out of you all.

Polka - I can post any thread I wish, as mentioned above the point seems to be lost on those who are less gifted in the brain area. You see I like a laugh as much as the next man, and it was supposed to be a humourous post. Also I tend to get attacked for having views that certain members do not agree with, this i can handle but when they call me a wanker and stuff then I am not only entitiled to respond but I like to.

So Dog 1, put your dummy in big baby boy. Boo hoo boo hoo

Comment

Re: Marko

Originally posted by Polka Sheep
                  No offense, but I've been watching you, Marko, from behind my invisible wall of lurking, and you seem to be a real ass. And get a life, if someone responds to your posts in a mean way, and its usually not mean on these forums, then ignore it. Don't waste a whole frickin thread over this. Keep your conspiracy thoughts to yourself.
                  I am not Marko, I am markoy from the collective. We are all marko, oh and what does frickin mean ? Is it like chicken ?

Comment

Originally posted by markoy
                    I am watching you...I know where you live......
                    THAT comment should never be uttered.

I defend to the death your right to be any kind of ass you wish. But build a little suspense first, eh?

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Marko, you should get outside once in a while, maybe you could expand your vocabulario. I didn't say ****ing because I didn't want to be warned or something, but here: Don't waste a whole ****ing thread over this. There. ****ity **** ****. Yes that was a ****ity, don't even ask about that one Marko. Don't even try to rejoin society from your anti-social shell.
                      Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Polka Sheep
                        Marko, you should get outside once in a while, maybe you could expand your vocabulario. I didn't say ****ing because I didn't want to be warned or something, but here: Don't waste a whole ****ing thread over this. There. ****ity **** ****. Yes that was a ****ity, don't even ask about that one Marko. Don't even try to rejoin society from your anti-social shell.
                        You need help mate. Yet another person resorting to abuse and swearing because he cannot argue his (or her, probably her) case. Stop crying baby boy. I am serious, what does fricken mean ? I am from the UK, so I am not privvy to any US regional dialect. Or are you another who thinks your country is the centre of the world and everyone should know evrything about your colony ?

Comment

Frick is a polite way of saying f*ck.
                          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis
                            Frick is a polite way of saying f*ck.
                            Guess as much, but had the feeling it may have had another meaning.

Comment

Does it reall matter who Old Eagle was/is are we not all here to engage in deep philosophical thinking..well at least the rest of you guys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X