OT something of interest for David Weber fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT something of interest for David Weber fans

Since I don't feel like dreging my memory for who to pass this too via email/priv message I'm just sticking it here. A 26 episode anime is being made based on Mutineers Moon.

http://www.mutineersmoon.com/

Weber's also been in negotiations about a live action HH project, but that unfortunately hasn't left the NDA stage yet.
    "Lord... forgive me my actions, speech and thoughts. Because, Lord, I am seriously going to kick some unrighteous ass in Your Name, Amen."
    Princess of Wands by John Ringo (Jan 2006)

http://www.baen.com/chapters/W200601...9232.htm?blurb

Neely

Hello,

Yeah, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. It does look very good.

Hey, have you heard anything about Frank Herbet's Dune miniseries? There's one new in production right now, should be aired in March, hopefully, that is!

I've always been an ardent fan of SciFi stuff. Though, I was never interested in Japanese anime stuff, always thought they were strange and completely filled with sexual stuff -- too immature for my taste.

It seems the classic SciFi movies or series have been given a new life, could it be a sign of Hollywood running out of ideas?

Oh, yeah, there's going to be a Terminator 3 movie, it should be out in summer....

Get ready for a bloody year -- no pun intended -- in the world of entertainment, courtesy of America! :flag:

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I'd like to see Robotech brought back,i loved that show and they never did air the final episode in the states or put it out on video.Sci-Fi is great though most of what they put out on TV is mediocre at best,and the really good series either get cancelled just when their getting interesting or not given a chance ala Space above and beyond,which could be spotty at times in the quality of the shows,though when it hit the right note it really hit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X