One Star Ratings Are The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Star Ratings Are The Best

Having now analysed the rating system my findings are as follows: If you post any anti-american ideologies then you will get one star, if your name is Marko you will get one star. If you say something cheesily patriotic you may get five stars. Get the gist ?

Could one of the editors inform me as to why I cannot rate any posts ? Then at least I could give me a score of one also.

Comment

The importance of the rating system is???????????

I doubt Maddog, or the other moderators have such useless lives they can sit down at their desk and rate threads. If it were the case, I would have to say more wargames need to be developed ASAP.

What does it matter in any case? I barely attention to the stars on the side. I choose threads by the topic and content.
      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh
        The importance of the rating system is???????????

I doubt Maddog, or the other moderators have such useless lives they can sit down at their desk and rate threads. If it were the case, I would have to say more wargames need to be developed ASAP.

What does it matter in any case? I barely attention to the stars on the side. I choose threads by the topic and content.
        The basis of my life is made solely upon star ratings and there subsequent analysis. In a nutshell, I like them.

Comment

The basis of my life is made solely upon star ratings and there subsequent analysis. In a nutshell, I like them.

Take a walk outside. Breathe in the toxic fumes. Check out the women (unless you're married of course). The rating system might not seem so important once you see the beauty, or horrors of life.
          "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Marko, you should be able to rate any thread you choose. It is at the very bottom of the thread.
            Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Marko is having a cookie problem I think. He needs to fix that to vote.
              "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                Marko is having a cookie problem I think. He needs to fix that to vote.
                I remeber seeing some options in the user CP or something. Not too sure what to do to rectify the problem.

Comment

Try Edit Options - Browse board with cookies
                  "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

I have the same problem...sometimes i can't vote in polls or rate threads...sometimes i can.Its all good though as has been pointed out it really doesn't matter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X