Chat room????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room????

Has anyone used the new chat room. I want to be able to chat with you guys so get on it

Just jokin but could you try it, Its lonley there:crazy:

Thanks

CURRAHEE
    Peter Williams

"We're not lost private, we're in Normandy"-

Lt. Richard Winters 101st 506 pir

There's a Chat Room here?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Chat Room
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Not much goin' on there.:sleep:

V67
        Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

I'm not much into live chatting. Prefer forums like these ones. :chair:
          http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Originally posted by Viking67
            Not much goin' on there.:sleep:

V67
            Cheap drinks though.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

You guys should set up an IRC channel. I'm more than willing to help in that area.
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

IRC channels are great, but the biggest problem is access. If you can set up a channel with an easy to use front end I would be interested...I've just never found anything suitable. I don't want people to have to use mIRC to get to the chat.

:thumb:
                Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Well, I believe there are web interfaced IRC clients, but I'm not sure. I tend to prefer them because it's easier for me to keep logged on than leaving an IE window open, but I suppose that's a matter of preference.

I'll look/ask around to see if there'd be something suitable...
                  “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Eh, I poked around briefly and talked to a few IRC junkies, and yeah, there are a few java clients here and there but they aren't all that special.

If I didn't have enough other projects going on right now I'd consider looking into building one for you guys, but that won't be any time in the next month.

Still, I think having an IRC channel would be fantastic for those that want to join... can we have an unofficial official one?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X