Martians - good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martians - good or bad?

As many of you will know, I have long suspected that the evil Martians are planning to wage war on this planet. That, and the fact that Mars would be a logical stepping stone for us in the colonisation of the Galaxy has led me to the inescapable conclusion that we must attack Mars before they attack us.

I maintain this position despite various "experts" telling me that there is nothing on Mars but rock and that I am completely deluded. The Martians are very good at camouflaging themselves to look like rocks and I won't have it said any other way.

Some disturbing news has reached me that the Martian hordes have been working on a secret project. This project concerns the conversion of a large asteroid into a fully-fledged battle station. I have today received an intelligence dossier that the asteroid nears completion - that it has been outfitted with a propulsion system, multiple missile launchers and launch decks for assault craft full of Martian Space Marines. A picture of this new threat is attached.

In view of this disturbing escalation of the situation, we must act NOW. I was rather hoping to go to war with Mars after I had taken control of the planet, but the stubborn refusal of China and the United States to go to war with each other (which would leave me to emerge as Supreme Leader) means that we must act immediately before it it too late.

What does everyone else think about this?

Dr. S.
    Attached Files
    There are NO Martians, it's just a bunch of rocks - LEAVE IT!
    0%
    What have the Martians ever done to us?
    0%
    This is a worrying development - but can't we resolve this with dialogue?
    0%
    Erm, sure, I'll go with you, I guess, but can I finish my dinner first?
    0%
    Let's get this over with and finish them before they attack us.
    0%
    I've just put my Combat Gear on and my plasma rifle is charged - let's go, right NOW.
    0%
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

I've just put my Combat Gear on and my plasma rifle is charged - let's go, right NOW.

What are you waiting for, people? Let's GO! Those #$&^ing Martians are coming for us! We must strike NOW!

Plus, I've always wanted to go to Mars. Can I be the first out the hatch, please oh please with sugar on top and a cherry and money?
    "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Re: I've just put my Combat Gear on and my plasma rifle is charged - let's go, right NOW.

Originally posted by Bariman
      What are you waiting for, people? Let's GO! Those #$&^ing Martians are coming for us! We must strike NOW!

Plus, I've always wanted to go to Mars. Can I be the first out the hatch, please oh please with sugar on top and a cherry and money?
      Tell you what - you can take one of the Fighters out and spearhead the invasion fleet.

You'll need a codename...hmmm...what could that be?

I know - your codename can be "Pawn Sacrifice".

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: Re: I've just put my Combat Gear on and my plasma rifle is charged - let's go, right NOW.

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
        Tell you what - you can take one of the Fighters out and spearhead the invasion fleet.

You'll need a codename...hmmm...what could that be?

I know - your codename can be "Pawn Sacrifice".

Dr. S.

Well, okay, thanks...

I was hoping I could take the Iowa and my elite squadron of B-wings, with support elements. We can make it a full blown suprise attack! Woohoo!

As for my codename, "Pawn Sacrifice" is fine, but I was hoping for something along the lines of "Crimson Jedi." What do you think? S'all right?
        "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

ha ha Let's get them before they get us!

War of the Worlds II

You think if the Martians were smart enough to have spacecraft, forcefields, and death lasers they would think about having some kind of environment suit!! It's only a matter a time before they figure this out!
          All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrocles
            ha ha Let's get them before they get us!

War of the Worlds II

You think if the Martians were smart enough to have spacecraft, forcefields, and death lasers they would think about having some kind of environment suit!! It's only a matter a time before they figure this out!
            Oh great - give away ALL the smart ideas to the Martians, why don't you?

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I KNEW that asteroid look suspicious!!!!!!!!!

Bless your evil black heart Doctor Sinister!!! Without you, we'd all be speaking Martianeze!

By the way, I read somewhere on the internet that feeding the Martians Haggis can cause serious gastro-intestinal problems. See? I knew my Scottish ancestry would come in handy! Hooray for the McLeods of Raasay!!!!!!
              Minister Of Propaganda For Sinister Inc.

"Look! The enemy is inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"

Comment

martians are obviously evil bastards. ive seen "mars attacks" many times, i'm on to them.send off the hokie music bombs!
                i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

Martians are just a feint. It's them little smelly dudes from Uranus that are the real threat -- Klingons.

JS
                  Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                  Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                  http://www.mormon.org
                  http://www.sca.org
                  http://www.scv.org/
                  http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Janos
                    Martians are just a feint. It's them little smelly dudes from Uranus that are the real threat -- Klingons.

JS
                    Ah, the old ones are the best.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                      Ah, the old ones are the best.

Dr. S.
                      The old Klingons?

JS
                      Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                      Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                      http://www.mormon.org
                      http://www.sca.org
                      http://www.scv.org/
                      http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

The old Klingons?

JS
                        Anyone who has Klingons that old needs to invest in better toilet roll.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

The old Klingons?

Koloth (TOS)

Koloth (TAS)

Koloth (TNG)

Best look Klingon ship type ever:
                          K'tinga Class Battlecruiser

Cheers!

:armed:
                          Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

At the time of my post, 3 people think there are no Martians (what, are they insane?), 1 wants to be diplomatic (wuss :P), 1 says to get it over with, and 3 say they've got their Power Armor on (YES!). So that's 4 total that want to attack, the diplomatic guy doesn't count, and 3 that don't want to attack. That 4 to 3. Majority rules, so let's ATTACK! :armed: :armed:

Comment

Uranus always has a problem :crazy:
                              Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Yesterday, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Yesterday, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Yesterday, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X