Clear All

• Aircraft carrier made of ICE?

It true please read.

http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issue...tingisland.php
    Are we there yet?

Good info. Thanks Dano:thumb:
    B. FETT

Comment

I'm waiting for the headline now... Russian Condor lands on carrier... kinda like this (shameless plug for Southwest... oh well). Ya' think the tray tables should be in the up-right position for this take-off?
      Attached Files
      If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

They talked about the Ice carrier on the History Channel last Sunday, in a program about Secret Allied Aircraft.

Comment

I guess a Steam Catapult system wouldn't be the best of ideas for this vessel then?

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by michammer
            They talked about the Ice carrier on the History Channel last Sunday, in a program about Secret Allied Aircraft.
            Yeah, I saw that too. It would have been HUGE. They have computer graphics of it and its scale was immense (they used the Statue of Liberty as a scale reference). It would have been able to operate B-29's and would have been virtually unsinkable. In 1942 it was one of Churchill's favorite projects.
            Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X